Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,757 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Following Jobs Have Been Posted By International Recruiter-various Locations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Following Jobs Have Been Posted By International Recruiter-various Locations (420 Views)

Give Me Your 1k And I Will Do The Following? / Today's 2 Odds Accurate Prediction Has Been Posted / How I Make The Following Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Following Jobs Have Been Posted By International Recruiter-various Locations by Needopportunity: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Copied and shared:

The following jobs have been posted by an international recruiter for various locations in Nigeria.
Business Insight Analyst
Manager, C&E
Account Executive – Public Sector
Benefits Consultant
Asst Mgr Food and Beverage
Security team leader
Director of sales
Front office manager
Area Manager, Distributor Management
Director of Engineering
Chief Engineer, and many more!

To apply, click or tap the link below for instruction.
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

When you are on the job page, scroll down and type ‘NIGERIA’ on the location box of the job search widget. Then, hit the search button to see the job details and apply.

Re: The Following Jobs Have Been Posted By International Recruiter-various Locations by ItsOlivia(f): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
They were posted yesterday. I saw them and applied. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Worried On How To Finance That Project? / . / Doublecentdonors Pure Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.