Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction (1114 Views)

So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / Can't Stop Laughing Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction by crypto2naira(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Can't stop laughing..* I was buying fruits at the junction while waiting for change I saw an elderly woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted, "Degree! Wait for me!" I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked, "Grand Ma, why do you call this child Degree?" The woman laughed and said, "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

1 Like

Re: Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction by Etzakoos(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Old And Boring Joke....Let Me Just Help U To Laff *kikikikikiki
Re: Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction by shortgun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stale

(1) (Reply)

How Dirty Is Your Mind? / What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? / The Snake That Swallows Money (comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.