Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Are You Cooking? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Cooking? (565 Views)

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / What Are You Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Cooking? by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Four years ago I was online working, then someone asked me: all these thing you are doing when are we going to see the money nah? I just smiled and gave her my reply.

I gave her an analogy; Indomie Noodle and beans don't get cooked at the same time even if they were placed on fire the same time. Noodles could take a few minutes while a well cooked beans takes a longer time. So I told her what I'm cooking is beans and not Indomie Noodle.

Four years later, I've not even started seeing shadows of what I desire but I've left that position I was four years ago - the beans has started boiling, and the ingredients are about to be added.

We have to understand that success takes time and anything worthwhile takes both time and efforts. There is nothing like overnight success. What people call overnight success is simply a product of overnight hard work not seen.

Don't be discouraged if you've not seen results in your life yet. Just keep pushing. Keep moving forward. Remember, if what you are cooking is beans, it will take a longer time but the outcome is more weighty than Indomie Noodle.

-Donald Yusuf
Stay on course. Stay relevant.
Re: What Are You Cooking? by goatandyam: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin grin Donald yusuf grin grin

Somebody won enta amelika by fire by brimstone... grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Credit Facility From Us - STMFB / About Univpreneurs And Why Students Should Key Into It / Freelance Writers And Site Admins Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.