Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who have heard about KumbaSearch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who have heard about KumbaSearch (449 Views)

Have You Heard About This Free Pluggin? Check In Here! / Have U Heard About Online Media National Convention, Owerri 2018? / Who Have Heard Of Hub8? Have You Tested Their Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who have heard about KumbaSearch by eldest(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have been hearing about this website called KumbaSearch. Actually the guys that own the website visited us in our business area and introduced the website to us.
From what they said and what I saw when I visited their website, they kind of keep documentaries of peoples business their phone numbers and other details so that people can easily contact them once they need their services. As a Nigerian I didn't want to try first incase they were from government and start telling us to pay tax.
My business partners that registered told me that people have been calling them for services through the website.
So does anybody know how to put a business in this website or how I can contact them. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Withdrawal Methods Are Available On Fiverr For Nigerians / How To Get 1,000,000 Youtube Subscribers For Free {100% Working} 2017 / Please How Can I Create Registeration And Login Page Using Html5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.