Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Prayer For Uniosun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prayer For Uniosun (406 Views)

Alakija To Build Hospital For Uniosun,challenges Universities On Relevance / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Uniosun by Donshemzy1234: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
PRAYER FOR UNIOSUN

I will like to call to the notice of the general public, parents, students (Both the undergraduate and those who have graduated from our beloved institution) I have noticed a series of bad trends about our university (most especially in the news) various unspeakable, uninspiring news emanating from our beloved University.

Ranging from the 2 missing students in osogbo campus, to the death of students (Which is coming in quick succession), internal crisis rocking the University and the trend goes on and one just to mention a few.

Our beloved University is going through trying moments and It is important that we rally round in one accord to Pray for God's intervention.

It is a call to prayer. You can stand with other people in the place of prayer to contribute your own quarter as we seek to secure God's mercy and divine restoration of all that we have lost corporately.

I would love you to join as we achieve unity in prayer for Osun State University.

God bless you all as you yield to this urgent call. God bless Osun State University, God bless Osun State, God bless Nigeria.

- A.G.O

(1) (Reply)

Geological Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering / Mssn Oau / Teaching Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.