Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions (6177 Views)

CV Template/format For All Jobs In Nigeria 2019 Pdf/word Doc. / All Jobs Advertised Last Week In Mhcj, Posted By Eduresearch / All Jobs Advertised Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Loonyy:
Good questions and impeccable answers @ OP u too much Abeg. more grease to your elbows

Thanks chief. Appreciate the feedback.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Good morning folks
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
stunningjudy:

That's an interview question shocked

Lol
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2017
How is the job hunting going folks?.
Happy Sunday.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by BJOO(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2017
nmreports:

Hello Ademasta,

Sorry this is coming late.

Can we meet you for me, is the most important interview question ever.Its an oppprtunity for you succinctly describe:
1. Who you are.
2. Your work ethics.
3. Your passion and possibilities on the job.

For a new graudate, focus on your personal strength and skills. Sometimes mentioning what you are currently doing in terms of professional courses or ongoing skill development or leadership positions you have taken may help.

So something like this should be fine:

Confidently say

"First of all, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity".

"My name is Femi and I graduated with a second class upper in Accounting from University of Lagos".

"I have always been passionate about numbers and precision, hence my decision to study accounting".

"To further buttress my fascination and plan to build my career in accounting, I have just registered for ICAN and I believe that I will be done with it in 2 years".

"If what you are looking for is someone who is ready to to be the best at his job, then I can assure you that you would not be disappointed"

Trust me, this should be good but the way and manner you pass this message across as well as your gestures will make a whole lot of difference.
thannks
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Hassy4(f): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Many thanks sir.God Almighty bless you for your prompt response. Am so happy I saw this thread today. Trust me, I picked my Biro and paper and am jutting d tell me about yourself stuff.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Hassy4(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please sir, can you assist me with a good application letter sample? I want to submit my cv and application letter (not cover letter) tomorrow Monday in a higher institution by God's grace. Waiting for your kind response sir. God bless
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hassy4:
Please sir, can you assist me with a good application letter sample? I want to submit my cv and application letter (not cover letter) tomorrow Monday in a higher institution by God's grace. Waiting for your kind response sir. God bless

I may not be able to assist you with an application letter for the job but three things are important for you to include in an application letter:

1. Why you are interested in the job.
2. What you have in you for the job.
3. What you can do on the job.

The above must be communicated passionately with evidence and confidently.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
The recruitment stages, interview types & the general processes of DPR, NPower, PWC & other companies on:
www.HRtechnique.com

You can also find very useful resources that will make it easier for you to get jobs.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Selfhood: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
nmreports:
The recruitment stages, interview types & the general processes of DPR, NPower, PWC & other companies on:
www.HRtechnique.com

You can also find very useful resources that will make it easier for you to get jobs.

Thanks.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by jagadab: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
pls can u least out some reputable HR/Outsourcing agencies in Lagos and other places in Nigeria
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by lacum: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Goodday sir, pls can i send u my cv so u can go through it? I graduated in 2010 and i am yet to get a reasonable job or even an interview. please help.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
jagadab:
pls can u least out some reputable HR/Outsourcing agencies in Lagos and other places in Nigeria

I will update you with them as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by iyzeek(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
nmreports:
WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE?.

good evening , thank you for making out time to attend to our numerous questions .

I would like to know remittance, dues,deductions etc that HR or a company (civil engineering) firm is suppose to make or remit to state and federal government in Nigeria.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Hassy4(f): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2017
nmreports:

I may not be able to assist you with an application letter for the job but three things are important for you to include in an application letter:

1. Why you are interested in the job.
2. What you have in you for the job.
3. What you can do on the job.

The above must be communicated passionately with evidence and confidently.

You can read How To Write An Application Letter On My Blog:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/how-to-write-simple-application-letter.html

U really helped me out Alot. Dou I succeeded in writing using ur format and steps but I could not submit again as d advert I saw later says Technical staff (medical) and not Engineering Wch is my course of study. I will still keep it safe for further openings God Wl provide me. God bless you and your generation Sir for ur generosity
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hassy4:

U really helped me out Alot. Dou I succeeded in writing using ur format and steps but I could not submit again as d advert I saw later says Technical staff (medical) and not Engineering Wch is my course of study. I will still keep it safe for further openings God Wl provide me. God bless you and your generation Sir for ur generosity

I appreciate your feedback.
Means so much.

1 Like

Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by ndaman25: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
just saw dis and it was helpful. God bless
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by ticker(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2017
How can we answer this question: what are your weakness?
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
ticker:
How can we answer this question: what are your weakness?

Very easy question.

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Dont go about saying any negative thing that would jeopardize your candidacy.

RULE 2: Dont lie about it but you have to craft your weakness positively.

Take for example; my weakness is that I cannot do or rather I am addicted to the internet. How do I communicate this?

Example;

Recruiter: "What are your weaknesses?".

Candidate: "I find myself researching for too many information over the internet on a subject matter but because of the diverse views and perspectives on the web, it tends to make me spend so much time on reading several contents which can be time consuming...
I am trying to limit my research interest to just few reliable sources which I think will allow me manage my time well and also make me to achieve more in less time".

Something like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
ndaman25:
just saw dis and it was helpful. God bless

Happy you found it useful.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by donGotze(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2017
I must confess OP, u are doing a great job here. God bless you.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Bucky001(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hassy4:
Many thanks sir.God Almighty bless you for your prompt response. Am so happy I saw this thread today. Trust me, I picked my Biro and paper and am jutting d tell me about yourself stuff.
I did likewise bro. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by Selfhood: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2017
This is just so awesome
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
So for my people...
There are new vacancies I have for you before it spreads all over the internet.
You may not find my vacancies elsewhere as at when I am bringing them to you:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/collection-of-vacancies-28th-of.html
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Urgent Vacancy To Close 6pm Today

Sorry this is coming late.

I urgently need to recruit a young man to execute a couple of functions in my organization.

Qualities i am looking for include:

> Attention to details
> Diligence
> Strong work ethic
> Advanced microsoft package skills
> Good communication skill
> Good presentation skill
> Quality people skill

Responsibilities will cut across areas like Logistics, Project Execution and Admin duties.
If you are such a person or you know such applicant, kindly forward CVs to seun.omotoso@meaircon.com
Deadline is 6pm today as interview comes up tomorrow.

Best regards.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Been a long time people.
Have you seen my new threads?.
There are also new updates on www.HRtechnique.com

Have a productive day guys.
Re: JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions by nmreports: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Internship / How To Fill Online Dpr Form / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.