Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,679 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! (390 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! by akintom(m): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
The persecution of Christians is as old as the religion itself. Of particular interest is the fact, that the Christians were warned by their leaders, at the very point of initiation into the religion, that the very faith that they have come to embrace, will attract painful experiences, that could either be in form of persecution or martyr.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Since the very first incidence of persecution and martyr of Christians in Nigeria, the leadership of Christian groups have always reacted thus:

* The government is aiding the persecutors

* The Christians must defend themselves against the persecutors.

* The persecutors don't have monopoly of violence, the Christians will attack the persecutors.

The above reactions appears not to have helped the Christians, in ridding their lives of these regenerative persecutors.

Does CAN/PFN really want to stop barking, and ready to bite these persecutors?

Here is my suggestion to them:

* The Christians leaders, who commandeers different worship centers, across Nigeria, have MILLIONS of "spiritual soldiers", who still have blood flowing in their veins.

* Whenever a case of persecution occurs (even if it's only one Christian that's persecuted), these various commanders of the soldiers of Christ, SHOULD mobilize these "spiritual soldiers", to the government house/house of assembly of the state where the persecution occurred. Occupy the place, demand and insist on justice.

* This biting act, must be done under the live coverage of the myriads of Christian satellite TVs, that belongs to the Christians, from where they can be syndicated.

In my opinion, this approach will help Christians, better than being incited to violence.
Re: CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2017
No way! No more protests. No more pleading. It's going to be an eye for an eye. We are going back to Old Testament

Kill my person I kill you and your people
Time don reach
Re: CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! by hopefulLandlord: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2017
lolololol

Hahahahahahahahaha
Spiritual Soldiers cheesy
even our apologists know those don't exist outside that area between their ears
Re: CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! by akintom(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
No way! No more protests. No more pleading. It's going to be an eye for an eye. We are going back to Old Testament

Kill my person I kill you and your people
Time don reach
Really?
Re: CAN /PFN : Enough Of Barking, It's Time To Bite! by akintom(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
lolololol

Hahahahahahahahaha

Spiritual Soldiers cheesy

even our apologists know those don't exist outside that area between their ears
Noooooo........ MFM has millions of spiritual soldiers in its command.

If Yahweh sank wall of Jericho with mere trumpet sound, who are Christians persecutors that Yahweh cannot annihilate with mere snap of fingers.

Yahweh is the same yesterday and forever Yahweh.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Made Flesh Contd. / Your Restoration / Apostle Suleman Thanks Supporters, Refutes Statement On El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.