Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) (44059 Views)

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw concludes / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by iamdynamite(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
efilefun:
Dem no sabi road to the herbalist shrine this season Thou i saw video of them and some monks but forget that thing
well, it depends on the request they made to their gods,or how would you explain their sudden slide towards oblivion even with the same crop of players except for kante,atleast they should be among the top 6 not languishing down at the bottom.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Na wa o
Jazz no dey work in futbol.

Correct konji dey hold me now. Any babe wey konji dey hold too should text me 07034581975. I suck very well too. I'm wetin.

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by ogasman(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Egypt juju strong pass Ghana o

I de go get juju there o
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by ogasman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
only in Ghana juju De fail for soccer...

herbal man say Ronaldo go injure him no go score Ghana

Rinaldo use left leg win Ghana knock em out..

now this Egypt for make am 2:0
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by MCDeLeonardo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
and at last the juju failed him
. Nna broz, but they weren't playing Egypt the day d video was recorded.
look closely
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by metallisc(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Coldfeet:
Mtweeez Ghana wan compete with Egypt for jazz? Egypt na dem be godfather of juju while India is godmother! Make him gerrahia mehn grin

why do you have coldfeet though? cool
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by PetroDolla3: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Proffdada:
Ghana and rituals in soccer D
look at this f00l! Who like juju more than MUMUgerians? grin Fuckeduppedness.

You want me to prove to you that you Shitnigerians are way ahead of everyone else in juju? Kwasia!
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Bustincole(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jazz no dey work in futbol, who said so,

See how Leicester City Brought Juju to EPL and dey won it

Just see for ur sef

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by food4otukotu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Na wa o

Correct konji dey hold me now. Any babe wey konji dey hold too should text me 07034581975. I suck very well too. I'm wetin.
na onlyGod fit solve ur problem
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Umunede(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
This was final match btw Ghana and Ivory Coast two years ago which they lost through penalty kicks.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Coldfeet(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
metallisc:

why do you have coldfeet though? cool
cool undecided
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
It still didn't stop Sallah from scoring a free kick...mayb the jazz was to get Asamaoh Gyan injured so that his younger bros Jordan Ayew could play
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by United4lyf(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
timidapsin:
André Ayew was caught spraying an unknown substance on the pitch during a match warm up against Egypt

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1B_nNphuM

that was not a juju jare, that guy is a devote Muslim, he only spread his am and pray and rub his face besides that was in the last last Nations Cup final match against Ivory Coast.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by mikron(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

That thing he was spraying was not Jazz.

Ayew is known to be a christian and is always seen praying before he gets on the pitch and so on.

Besides, which Jazz man do you know packages his goods in a sprayable format? I suspect that liquid was anointing oil or holy water.
that is a powder not a liquid, watch the video again. that is a jazz
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by yedidiah(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yet Egypt still beat them.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
na only baba God get real powers
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Martinez19(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:
yet they can't win the World cup with it
I wonder o. Africa, despite all the juju, can't achieve anything tangible. Our economy, society and morals can't be helped by charms.

1 Like

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by ikorodureporta: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Maybe d juju na to ward-off other juju grin
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by highness25(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
timidapsin:
André Ayew was caught spraying an unknown substance on the pitch during a match warm up against Egypt

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1B_nNphuM

as in do juju in score? Smh
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by zikiziki(f): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Na wa o

thunder fire.U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Top Ten Strongest Footballers As At 2015-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.