Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore (417 Views)

HAN Hacked PS3 Slim 320gb (not available anymore) / I Must Do Whatsapp And Browse Phones At Affordable Prices / Use Ur Android Phone To Browse Game On Ur Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore by Wikinaija(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
No Internet
What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore, Hey Guys Imagine this, you Wake up after hours of Facebook and Instagram. You just started talking to your Lover and you're supposed to send him/her a message the next day or you finally got that job offer that you've really wanted and you're meant to reply them via email the next day.

The next day you wake up to find out that your smartphone and social networks don't exist. It has just been an Imagination.

What will you do??

Check first comment for what I'll do.. Please do drop a comment don't just read...

Source https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/no-internet-browse-anymore/
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore by Airoflaw(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2017
I will stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Airoflaw:
I will stop dreaming

Did they say u are asleep... Use ur head and stop trying to form mr savage

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore by Proffdada: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2017
I'll find the source of the data black out and fix it

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Wake To See No Internet To Browse Anymore by Sezua(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
If i still dey Nigeria, i go relax. Maybe Nepa just take light for Glo Office.

(1) (Reply)

500 For Bitcoin.....contact ASAP / Smart USB Charger For Power Banks, PC And AC Outlet / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE For Sale @305k (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.