Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! (744 Views)

Happy Birthday, Jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Free 54 Odds Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! by Feranchek(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
They all saw how small we were in Europe despite our domestic dominance. You didn't only see how big we were, you were able to prove to the world that both you and Inter are greats! You came, you saw, you dominated, you crushed then conquered. You're indeed a living legend and will forever have my respect and that of every true Nerrazzurro!

From my humble self, Fernando Alvarez Dos Santo Felix Ramot FERANCHEK Concalvres, I wish you, Jose Dos Santo Felix Mourinho a Happy 54 Birthday!!!

The special one.
The only one
The happy one
The proud one

THE GREATEST ONE!!

Lalasticlala, ishiluv, please let the world say a birthday wish for this living and true legend

Re: Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! by amnesty7: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Him dey Nairaland?
Re: Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! by skilfulsagei(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Happy birthday, my brother!!!
Re: Happy 54 Birthday, Jose Mourinho!!! by ufuosman(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
HBD

(1) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Breaks Another Premier League Record / Help Who Is This Footballer / Discovered: Best Football Investment Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.