Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Top Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today (1017 Views)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 46th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by Nnamdd1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nollywood star actor, Filmmaker and film director, Muyiwa Ademola is celebrating his 46th birthday today.

Muyiwa Ademola aka Mr Authentic was born on January 26th, 1971 in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Happy Birthday to him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtkPOhhRK7/

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/top-nollywood-actor-muyiwa-ademola.html?m=1

Re: Top Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by 40kobo77: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP wetin you smoke?

1971 na 36 yrs old?or na made in Nupe phone you dey use?Oya modify quick.
Re: Top Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by Kondomatic(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
I had a blind date last night. But I was concerned - What do I do if she's really someone I don't like at all ?

I'll be stuck with her with no easy way out.

Turns out, there's an app for that.

It's called - "Mom Are You Ok".

It schedules your phone to ring just after you meet her. If you like her, you ignore it.

If you want to cut short the date, you answer with, "Mom ? What's the matter ? Are you okay ?"

It works every time.

So I knocked on the girl's door. Turns out I needn't have worried. She was gorgeous! I couldn't get over how attractive she was!!!

Just as I was about to speak to her, her phone rang.

She answered it and said, "Mom, what's the matter ? Are you okay ?"

(1) (Reply)

We Slept Naked, But Didn't Have Sex Katie Price Reveals Passionate Night / What’s The Meaning Of Obesere? / Laura Ikeji Rocks Army Camo In Today Photo With Pregnacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.