Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,603 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

deleted: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / deleted: (805 Views)

Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / deleted / How To Recover Deleted Gmail Messages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted: by tweetsme(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
deleted
Re: deleted: by omokenny94a(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hey there, I've been using web4africa for a while now without issues.
I will advice you contact their support team if you have issues with any of their services.

tweetsme:
please beware of this hosting company in nigeria and south africa. web4africa.com, web4africa.ng, web4africa.net. this hosting is a fraud. they will scam you into registering domain names or hosting your website. the truth is after you make your payment, you cannot use the service. their name servers is completely fake and it is not working. i got scam using them. their telephone line in the US,SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIA are complete fake. PLS BEWARE

1 Like

Re: deleted: by Neddstark: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Webhosts, please provide good service. This is 2017, by now clients should be done with coming to Nairaland to accuse ya'll of scam

2 Likes

Re: deleted: by web4africa: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2017
It may be too early to draw conclusions.

Neddstark:
Webhosts, please provide good service. This is 2017, by now clients should be done with coming to Nairaland to accuse ya'll ...
Re: deleted: by Neddstark: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2017
web4africa:
It may be too early to draw conclusions.

People get moved by the title of the posts. Well if you dont think my comment is worth it, you can ignore.

1 Like

Re: deleted: by web4africa: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for your kind feedback. The immediate priority here is to identify the specific case and offer remedial action if any. The OP's alias doesn't offer any clue to his identity.

Neddstark:

People get moved by the title of the posts. Well if you dont think my comment is worth it, you can ignore.
Re: deleted: by Neddstark: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
web4africa:
Thanks for your kind feedback. The immediate priority here is to identify the specific case and offer remedial action if any. The OP's alias doesn't offer any clue to his identity.

Alright.
Re: deleted: by Afam4eva(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
We have to give every company the benefit of the doubt.

@Op
Pls provide your domain name and ticket no as requested.

1 Like

Re: deleted: by web4africa: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2017
tweetsme, I noticed you have been active on this forum this morning, but have failed to respond to our question. I am giving you another 30 mins to respond with some proof, or delete this alarmist thread. Any of your name, email, invoice ID, ticket ID, domain etc. Anything.

Afam4eva, Neddstark and others interested, you might want to grab your pop-corn and pull your seats closer to the screen. We have a clue who this fellow is.
Re: deleted: by tweetsme(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2017
web4africa:
tweetsme, I noticed you have been active on this forum this morning, but have failed to respond to our question. I am giving you another 30 mins to respond with some proof, or delete this alarmist thread. Any of your name, email, invoice ID, ticket ID, domain etc. Anything.

Afam4eva, Neddstark and others interested, you might want to grab your pop-corn and pull your seats closer to the screen. We have a clue who this fellow is.
you have a clue who this person is. why not spill it then. first of all, are you a staff of web4africa?
Re: deleted: by web4africa: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Challenge taken. Your domain is ***marijuana.d** No? Full dossier coming in a few minutes.
tweetsme:
you have a clue who this person is. why not spill it then. first of all, are you a staff of web4africa?
Re: deleted: by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2017
tweetsme:
You seem mischievous and if you're not careful, you'll be banned on this forum. If you make an accusation, it behooves on you to substantiate it with facts so that the accused can defend themselves. Do not go about making blanket accusations.
Re: deleted: by tweetsme(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2017
web4africa:
Challenge taken. Your domain is ***marijuana.d** No? Full dossier coming in a few minutes.
thank GOD you responded, i know you guys are on nairaland so i decided to call you out. drop a message to you guys, take 6hrs+ to respond. what do you think any customer will do if not to call you out. i know majority of Nigeria hosting companies are on nairaland. because you saw my message that was why you responded back.
Re: deleted: by web4africa: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2017
tweetsme or Paul Arthur, again, this is your last chance to delete this alarmist thread. Your dossier is almost ready.

tweetsme:
thank GOD you responded, i know you guys are on nairaland so i decided to call you out. drop a message to you guys, take 6hrs+ to respond. what do you think any customer will do if not to call you out. i know majority of Nigeria hosting companies are on nairaland. because you saw my message that was why you responded back.
Re: deleted: by tweetsme(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2017
web4africa:
tweetsme or Paul Arthur, again, this is your last chance to delete this alarmist thread. Your dossier is almost ready.

you better work on your support system. i will delete not because to your command but because i really want to know if web4africa is a genuine company. i have got scam alot from domain resellers. Apology but work on your professional ethics. You just a test. thanks

1 Like

Re: deleted: by tweetsme(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
tweetsme:
you better work on your support system. i will delete not because to your command but because i really want to know if web4africa is a genuine company. i have got scam alot from domain resellers. Apology but work on your professional ethics. You just a test. thanks
post deleted.
Re: deleted: by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good, thread taken down
Re: deleted: by napoleon77(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
LOL

This film ended before it began!

You guys forced the OP into panic mode and won!
Re: deleted: by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
In as much as the OP tried to put Web4Africa hosts on the hot seat, I would say that the response of Web4Africa lacked professionalism. More like a case of an Agbero answering back at an Agbero.

Fortunately enough I've known the CEO for many years a d I can vouch that he would never respond the way the handler her did.

Nigerian companies ought to behave professionally like others else where in the world. Godaddy or other worse hosts wouldn't respond in this way.

Anyway, like I said I've know Web4Africa hosts for years and have done several registrations with them without issues and would otherwise hesitate to recommend them.

Having said thus, OP and the Web4Africa handler should please come to an agreement and delete these thread. Not fit to remain up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create 3d Effect On Coreldraw Without 3d Text-transformation / Get A Beautiful Website For Just ₦‎300,000 / Looking For Admin Of Any Group On Facebook Or Are You Popular On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.