Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Who Is Deceiving Who? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Deceiving Who? (408 Views)

Who Is Deceiving Who About This Corona Virus / Is My Eyes Deceiving Me!!! Since When!! / Thug Of War:who Is Deceiving Who,fayose Or Apcs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Deceiving Who? by Runaway: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good afternoon great minds.
I sat down wondering what our governments past and present is turning this country into.

Before the last general elections, we were told by the then opposition past that Surep is/was a fraud by the past administration to steal money.

but today what we have na is Npower. a scheme I think is tailored by this new administration to steal from the 'national cake' too.

my question is, what is the difference between sureP and Npower?

great thinking and objective judgment is needed.
Re: Who Is Deceiving Who? by delishpot: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Well, we Dey look day go. All I know is, hardly will you find a candidate that will not lie and use false propaganda to win an election. Of course Nigerians are too careless. They listen to the words of a person instead of investigating whom the candidate really is behind the curtain. A worse person would take over come 2019 and he would win because of his promises. Nigerians would still buy words of mouth.
Re: Who Is Deceiving Who? by Runaway: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
very true bro. I think it time Nigerians start yo look beyond the physical person, rather, look at the power(s) behind the person. from the way we are going I see us be fooled again in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Surprising FA Cup Facts - Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, / Buy Guaranteed Real Time Database Registered Passport, Citizenship, ID Cards, Dr / Amaechi Says Buhari Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.