Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Women - The Truth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women - The Truth (621 Views)

Which Of These Two Is Telling The Truth? (photo) / Are All Nigerian Women The Same?? ... Please Advise / Women - The Hazardous Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women - The Truth by DONFASZY(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
Women - The Truth
By: Nice Guy
Posted on: Tue, July 13 2004 - 2:13 pm

This guide is divided into two parts.��The first part is a Chickese -> English dictionary. ��The second part contains some observations and conclusions I have made regarding the female species.

Part One

Chickese in green English in black

"I don't want to go out with you because I don't want to Bleep up our friendship."
"I think you are a really great guy, but you are ugly. By the way, you just bleeped up our friendship so never talk to me again."

"I want a nice guy."
"I want a guy who is an asshole to everybody but me."

"You're such an asshole."
"I want to Bleep you."

"There aren't any nice guys."
"There aren't any cute nice guys."

Part Two

The reason women like assholes more than nice guys is because they will always have a reason to break up with an asshole.��And women are always complaining that men are afraid of commitment.��Damn hypocrites.��News flash ladies, the guys most afraid of commitment are the assholes that treat you like shit.

Women always bitch about how men are pigs and assholes and that there are no nice guys.��Guess what.��The guys you bitch to but would never date ARE nice guys, so give them a fucking chance.

Women are always bitching about how guys only notice how a girl looks and treat them as sex objects.�� First of all, I haven't met one girl who didn't care what a guy looked like.��And second, it takes two to tango, girls.��If you don't want to be treated like a sex object, don't make yourself one.��Wait for a guy that actually cares about more than your body.��I assure you, there are many out there.
Re: Women - The Truth by aristole(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
Has anybody read it?Please para-phrase!

(1) (Reply)

Wife's Going Deaf / A Joke Illustrating The Smartness Of Nigerians / Smokers Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.