Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. (70765 Views)

Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Nigeria Veteran Actor, Saint Obi, Is A Year Older Today. / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by kutagn: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2007
Saint Obi is my man. The brother is fffffffffffine! Wow, wow, wow!!!! Brother man, keep it up. That Nigerian sista is sooooooo lucky. I wanted to bring him to S.A. to meet my family. Pity he's taken now. Does anybody have his contact number. Pleeeeeez guyz!
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by fesse(f): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2007
oh ohoooo the guy is really old. but thank God he is married to the poor young girl. i pity her. anyway saint for now belongs to the museum
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by zigbo(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2007
pity her? undecided wat are u talking abt? lol. . .
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by trendy(f): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2007
Yes now, what did he spend the whole of his youth doing undecided
na now he wan marry, yeye
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by funmeme(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2007
thank God 4 him oooo congrats
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by solomonBY: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2007
well the thing is dat u guyz shd understand that he is bisexual(i mean partly gay and partly starit)
well that was why he cudnt get married on time cos its difficult to fight with feeling of having another man in ur arms
but goodluck at least he has the legal right and oppotunity to father a child.
Saint Obi Kudos to UUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AND MAKE U LEAVE THOSE SMALL SMALL FYNE BOBO THEM O!!!!)
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by zigbo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
solomon BY:

well the thing is that u guys should understand that he is bisexual(i mean partly gay and partly starit)
well that was why he cudnt get married on time because its difficult to fight with feeling of having another man in your arms
but goodluck at least he has the legal right and oppotunity to father a child.
Saint Obi Kudos to UUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AND MAKE You LEAVE THOSE SMALL SMALL FYNE BOBO THEM O!!!!)

like seriously where did u get that from undecided ,that is jst absurd.There is no trace of gay[i]ness[/i] in him . . . . .so watchyu talkin abt undecided
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by Princess4ng(f): 7:12pm On May 01, 2010
Tchia Niger saint is not old he is still sainty. Pls i am lookin 4 frends pls if u're intrested email me at princess4ng@gmail.com
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by dongeedee(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
st obi married no be news, he's gone pass marriageable age, wen it wuld ve bn headline news like 2face. come on guys he is above 50yrs, and u re celebrating him? ohh pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by amacastel: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2013
canachy: Yes Saint Obi is finally maried. I think I am in the best position to tell you all this becauses I attended their traditional marriage ceremony.

You all want to know who the bride is; right? OK, I will tell you all. The bride is a daughter of Mr and Mrs Amobi from Iyienu Ogidi, Idemili north LGA, Anambra state. I hope you are now satisfied with my Info.

. He did not do any traditional marriage for us ooo he came and pay bride price and iku aka we didn't see them again ooo their is no ceremony UZo is too beautiful to be married like that well if he treat her well we forgive him den let them carry go no quams
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. by Obaaderemi2: 8:13am On May 19, 2023
He should have stayed single. Al Pacino never married and dude is still balling at 83.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dr.pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter, Debee [PHOTOS] / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.