Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! (1000 Views)

Own A Website Like Mmm Or Ultimate Cycler And Make Money / Do You Need An MMM Or MLM Website? / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by Byko899(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
I have to write this as a good Nigeria, just to take your mind deep so you will not fall a victim or become a victim twice.
I read many post here on Nairaland where people try to insult any post that is educating the people on the dangers of joining a ponzi scheme like MMM. I want to let you know that such people are not doing it because they still love the scheme,in fact they hate the scheme more than you and me that try to criticize it, they hate the scheme after becoming victim and they want people who has not joined to come and bail them out ,they are so much pained that they have close to 2 million, 1 million ,800 thousand in the scheme and they pray and hope that God will do a magic so they can lay there hand on this money. they want you to come and pay them this money. the big question is ,do you think this people will ever get close to any thing that starts with M talk more of triple M if they finally withdraw there money. they are the final victim of MMM,and they want to swap themselves with you!.

MMM has caused more harm than good, they said our banks rob us,they steel our money, but our bank gives us our money when we want it,banks can take loans to pay customers but MMM can't. the number of friendship destroyed ,the number of business opportunities missed due to lack of cash at hand caused by MMM, sudden sickness etc caused by MMM can never be over emphasized so if you are yet to join be warned!!!

To the participants who are yet to come to terms with the reality, think about this .you can hardly beat a con artist in his game .towards NOV/DEC, MMM had the largest boom in history , people hoping to buy cars for xmass PHd so towards xmass they can GH and buy there car, people that wants to complete there house in December also joined to get more money, people that have occasions like wedding all joined to get more money,even some doubting Thomas where converted withing this period , so in all, there was MMM boom!! towards this time and then comes the Pause mode. Why? they gave there excuse and you agreed. My question is where is all those money pumped into the system within this period,I have monitored all social media where MMM issue is discussed ,no one seems to have made profit,everyone is complaining about loosing there money,so who the hell is with all this money?

Chubby and the Top MMM shots don't trust the system ,let me tell you why. if someone made over 5 billion naira in a system he trust,he will not be afraid to PH 4.5 billion back to that system ,top shots in MMM made above this amount ,why not invest back in the system, do not tell me they do because I know if they do,they will circulate on social media. the ugly truth is that this guys has abandoned you guys and moved to legitimate business like real estates .
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by yomi007k(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

Yes they have.
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
u are not far from the truth if I ever get my money back the way I take scram dem nor go see my break light
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by Gmajor(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
This mmm issue has already been so over-flogged that it's now annoying.
MMM is a ponzi scheme and all Ponzi schemes are destined to crash.

MMM has crashed, moved forward and get over it.
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by jtjohn(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
SCOOPERJEF:
u are not far from the truth if I ever get my money back the way I take scram dem nor go see my break light
Bro It will be difficult for u to get ur money back, because some1 that was suppose to pay me just #7000 refuse to pay me, MMM is on the verge of collapsing or it has already collapse, the trust is no longer there.
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
OK oo
Re: YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! by Ayinla4sure1(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm, what a sorry! Before now, when the so called MMM issues were ever discussed and we advise people, we got nothing from different angles than insult.

I don't have a dime there and things of this nature cannot 'charm' me to invest in. Business or deal that if went wrong or your money disappear, no body can be held responsible, such investment should be forgotten, even if all your friends are partaking in it and they do show you their earnings, just keep mute and be watching. If you remember the days of WONDER BANK and how it ended, you will realise it's similar robbery but with advance robbery tricks.

Iam not happy at all and this is a sad period for us, not for the victims alone, because the victims are our brothers and sisters.

May Almighty ease your way and return your money to you quick

(1) (Reply)

USA Bank Account / Somebody Help. Globacom Is Trying To Rip Off A Customer. / Good Branding For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.