Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria (349 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria by Sebastine1994(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIA CITIZEN'S
I have come to understand the benefits of having a big brother since I grew up with one. A big brother will be there for you in any situation. We need a big brother for all nigerian citizens. The government is the big father. I have come to understand that no body can threaten you when you have a big back up. Not all of us have a godfather. I want to start big brother. No police man can abuse your constitutional right. Protect you from government. Nigeria citizens are united under a Big brother. A big brother that will continue from where our father nigeria failed us. He would support us to be the best we can be.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Hires 1,127 Food Vendors For Schools / Do You Want To Became A Proficient In Informatica Field? Join H2kinfosys. / Brain Foods: 12 Foods That Boost Your Memory!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.