Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oilex Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oilex Ltd (1538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oilex Ltd by Damilare5882(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello , I got a mail from Oilex ltd ..asking me to send my resume and I did ..and today I got a congratulatory message asking me to fill some form .. Its a company in united states according to the mail ..can anybody verify this company for me please . thanks ..

Re: Oilex Ltd by browncolysis(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Run for your life o.
Re: Oilex Ltd by ojoawo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
I been just dey waka pass ooo na so I see your post

seemed interesting, na so I help you Google small.

1. there is a Oilex Ltd in Australia (oilex.com.au - website) and none in the US. They got a company LinkedIn profile check them out

2. Haley Berry or who that Karen Derek is- is NOT the HR manager

I was a bit surprised... then I dug deeper

There has been post from one Karen Derek posting messages on job boards for a while asking people to send mail to oilexltd@engineer.com

If that is the mail you got it from then I think it might not be a genuine job. Any company especially one based in the US would use a company domain name registered email address. the mail address should seem something like hr@oilexltd.com

if it is a scam, then most likely game they are gonna play with you is to get a lot of information about you (Which alone is enough risk to cope with) and then ask you to pay Fees that would never end from Admin processing fees to Visa fees etc

I am not saying it is a scam since I do not have any history of any sort with them, I am only saying based on my 2minute Google findings something doesn't seem right.

My 2cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oilex Ltd by wroskian(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Play along till money is demanded from you, then run.
Re: Oilex Ltd by Damilare5882(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
ojoawo:

1. there is a Oilex Ltd in Australia (oilex.com.au - website) and none in the US. They got a company LinkedIn profile check them out

There has been post from one Karen Derek posting messages on job boards for a while asking people to send mail to oilexltd@engineer.com

If that is the mail you got it from then I think it might not be a genuine job. Any company especially one based in the US would use a company domain name registered email address. the mail address should seem something like hr@oilexltd.com

if it is a scam, then most likely game they are gonna play with you is to get a lot of information about you (Which alone is enough risk to cope with) and then ask you to pay Fees that would never end from Admin processing fees to Visa fees etc

I am not saying it is a scam since I do not have any history of any sort with them, I am only saying based on my 2minute Google findings something doesn't seem right.

My 2cents
those are the remanings of the mail ..I am still confused ..cos I have done all the same investigations you did..what do you feel

Re: Oilex Ltd by Damilare5882(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
I think its a scam jare ...I googled the address on that form and it doesn't exist
Re: Oilex Ltd by cc150615(f): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
ojoawo:

My 2cents
Guy ur sense of humor na final year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing / Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring / Urgent Vacancy At Itechconsults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.