Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

#bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes (1188 Views)

Video Of Bigbrother Naija Star Mike And His Wife Perry On Their Wedding Day / See The Gift Bigbrother Naija Winner Mercy Received From A Dubai Hotel / "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes by chiomarita: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Big Brother Naija Housemates get emotional as Tony strips naked during his campaign for likes.
The first Big Brother Naija nomination show is around the corner and the housemates were asked to campaign for likes.

Biggie had advised the housemates to spend the rest of the afternoon socializing and winning fellow housemates over.
They were told on Sunday, the housemates will be called into the diary room to disclose the names of the two housemates they like the most.
The two Housemates with the least likes would then go up for nomination. During the campaign, most of the housemates shared their emotional story, but Tony (Triple T) left everyone in shock and in tears. He stripped naked to show his operated organ saying "this is all I have left."
While viewers at home didn't get to see a full display of nude body, his action left his co-housemates emotional....see photo here http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/01/bigbrother-naija-how-scared-tony-strips.html

Re: #bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes by COOL10(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
'operated organ' asin chopped off?
Re: #bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes by chiomarita: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
obviously my dear.....
Re: #bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes by COOL10(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiomarita:
obviously my dear.....
. Whoa,I find that hard to believe. My thoughts were that they cried cos of how bold and desperate his actions spoke. Besides,the cameras didn't show it

(1) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Reveals The Only Thing She Hates About Nigeria / How Lola Rae Helped Her Boo Tekno Gain Quick Recovery / VIDEO: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Down As She Opens Up On Her Abusive And Sad Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.