Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Hitchhiking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hitchhiking (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitchhiking by Chamladas: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'm thinking of hitchhiking away from this goddamn country around Africa and the world at large. Hopefully, I will get to where I like and settle there. 
What do you guys think? Is it advisable or I just continue to endure the situation here?
Re: Hitchhiking by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chamladas:
I'm thinking of hitchhiking away from this goddamn country around Africa and the world at large. Hopefully, I will get to where I like and settle there. 
What do you guys think? Is it advisable or I just continue to endure the situation here?
try couchsurfing also try and look for travel blogs online like on Google. they can share their experiences with you and it can be very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Container Falls Down Kirikiri Road Because Of Abandoned Road (photo/video) / Dubai Launches Self-flying Taxis, World’s First / How Can We All Retain The Image Of Nigeria Back Again @57?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.