Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. (2149 Views)

Meet Frederick The Great.. The Most Handsome Horse In The World / Top Five Harmless Snakes You Can Keep As Pets / Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by iknopro(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jehovah our God a great designer, look at how beautiful he made them, the God of all creation, only your creations alone shows how marvelous and wonderful you really are.

1 Share

Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by iknopro(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
More

Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by iknopro(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
more

Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by Luizkid(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
no matter how sparkling they look, i just hate Snakes

2 Likes

Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by adioolayi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
They are beautifully scary
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by viyon02: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lala Oya now front page thing
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by Wristler: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
The thread title reminds of that popular song in SOP.. ..Secondary school assembly
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by DozieInc(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
The more colorful, the deadlier.
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by Abduljohn(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Despite seeing it on phone i was still very scared.

As beautiful as they may be God also created them with fear in human but how come Eve obeyed the one that brought apple?
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by decatalyst(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
I hail the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.

The mighty creator of wonderful things that beats the imagination of we human.

He is the greatest scruptor, the best designer and the greatest physician.

Everything about God is great.
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
beautiful but deadly creatures
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by quiverfull(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Even the Scriptures depicts this specie of creature as being evil.... By the way, where is lala....
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by uboma(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
there are beautiful.
I have seen some of them though on NatGeo Wild.
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by galadima77(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
O boy see opportunity to hit front page... Lala plenty snake dey here o
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by BoleAndFish: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
A snake is still a snake.
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by xana101: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
This ones would be nice for decoration
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by willyede(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Front page things
Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Make I stop here.
Lalasticlala, food don set o

Re: The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. by cybriz82(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Luizkid:
no matter how sparkling they look, i just hate Snakes

just raise a big flat stone on drop it like it hoton dem.

(1) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World / Pitbull Terrier Puppy For Sale / Romantic Pictures Of Animals Praying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.