Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account (1520 Views)

Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by royalads: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
As we already known these days most Bloggers monetize their blogs the use of Adsense commercials (the fine advertising and marketing platform for both advertisers and publishers), but at identical time some find it hard to receive their earnings to Nigerian financial institution money owed. The technique of payment used earlier than is through Paypal which is not proper in Nigeria before Adsense think of making matters less difficult for Nigerian Publishers to obtain their income.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by webincomeplus(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
royalads:
As we already known these days most Bloggers monetize their blogs the use of Adsense commercials (the fine advertising and marketing platform for both advertisers and publishers), but at identical time some find it hard to receive their earnings to Nigerian financial institution money owed. The technique of payment used earlier than is through Paypal which is not proper in Nigeria before Adsense think of making matters less difficult for Nigerian Publishers to obtain their income.

culled: http://nairapreneurs.com/241-2/
This is obviously a stupid article generated with an article spinner. With this annoyingly lazy approach to blogging, you won't go far. Blogging isn't by force.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by royalads: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
@webincomeplus: did you read through the post and it wasnt helpful and informative or you are just trying
to put someone else down to feel good about yourself. The sky is too broad for you to feel threatened bro. Stay
on your lane.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by webincomeplus(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
royalads:
@webincomeplus: did you read through the post and it wasnt helpful and informative or you are just trying
to put someone else down to feel good about yourself. The sky is too broad for you to feel threatened bro. Stay
on your lane.
LOL at "feel threatened". By what? By a post generated with an article spinner?

Well, there's nothing to feel good about here. I'm only being factual. Nobody goes far in blogging with spun content. It only speaks volume of the owner's laziness.

What's the meaning of "but at identical time" and Adsense commercials? It's too obvious the writing was created artificially and nobody gets impressed with such.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by samuelson06(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
webincomeplus:

LOL at "feel threatened". By what? By a post generated with an article spinner?

Well, there's nothing to feel good about here. I'm only being factual. Nobody goes far in blogging with spun content. It only speaks volume of the owner's laziness.

What's the meaning of "but at identical time" and Adsense commercials? It's too obvious the writing was created artificially and nobody gets impressed with such.

Bros, please I think I know that guy, he's an honorable man. He never wrote that article but paid someone to do it. It's going to be taken down from source. Please remove your comments so that this thread can be deleted. Thank you.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by darkhorse: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Looking to buy nigerian pin verified adsense account. 08090772102.whatsapp
Re: How To Withdraw Your Adsense Earning Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by profpromise: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2017
darkhorse:
Looking to buy nigerian pin verified adsense account. 08090772102.whatsapp

Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for UK and US. Whatsapp me if interested

(1) (Reply)

**closed** / Unverified US Adsense For Sale @ A Shocking Price / HELP:- I Need A Good Cheap Domain Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.