Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply (1805 Views)

MMM Nigeria Top Guilder Chuddy, Wife Flee Nigeria To Philippines / The Wedding Of The Man That Brought Mmm To Nigeria (chidi Anayo Ugorji / Photos: Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, The Man Who Brought MMM To Nigeria Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Watsoneology: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hi Guys....

I just stumbled On Chuddy's FB Account and saw this Reply Messages On His Time Line On The Treading News About Him and wife fled Nigeria To Philippines

Read His Reply Below

FB USER BY Name Chigbo Josephat Wrote To Chuddy

Chigbo Josephat Hello Chuddy Ugorji there is a rumor fly all over the country that u and ur wife have duped poor Nigeria and flee to Philippines, pls what do you have to say about that concerning MMM members

HEAR Mr Chuddy's Reply

Chuddy Ugorji My brother ,i have nothing to say than to allow the fools to make noise ,there is no element of truth in what they posted,how can one person take all the money from MMM when MMM has no central account,i think we should be able to read and think before believe some of this rumors .Memebers of MMM knows how MMM works and even at the time ,we all the awaiting for the new module to be fully implemented as promised by Andrew marc (CRO) all we need it patience,my PH is still waiting to be match ,God bless

See Snapshot Bellow

[img]MMM Chudi.JPG[/img]

You Can Use The Keyword Chuddy Ugorji and google His FB Page... for more info

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yinmu. SML.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

The so called Chuddy Ugorji doesn't sound learned.

Maybe learned but not intelligent

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by bqlekan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
And the saga continues... Eti okere koko lawo..
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Rapmaestro(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fraudster... Bastard... Jes get your as$ back here ASAP
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
grin

The so called Chuddy Ugorji doesn't sound learned.

Maybe learned but not intelligent

eyaa.. Sorry for the loss

as intelligent as you are you still fell for money doubler scheme controlled by unintelligent Chuddy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Watsoneology: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
My Question Here Is Who Is Andrew marc (CRO)

As quoted by Chuddy

Who Brought MMM AND ALL THESE Ponzi Schemes To Scam Nigerians

Well I Tried To Call Mr Chuddy On His Personal Number But was unable to reach Him

Below are the Contact Details Of Mr Chuddy

0907 8518 452

Now Switched Off

God Help Nigerians and Deliver My Country Men From Paticipanting On Ponzi Scheme

KNOW THAT MMM AND ALL THE HOST OF PONZI SCHEME NOW TREADING IN NIGERIA ARE ALL SCAM

Pls Tell You Brothers and Sisters To Beware
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by NaWetinDey(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
You "stumbled on" or you did a careful search for him on facebook to know what's up?

Please, be honest.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Watsoneology:
My Question Here Is Who Is Andrew marc (CRO)

As quoted by Chuddy

Who Brought MMM AND ALL THESE Ponzi Schemes To Scam Nigerians

Well I Tried To Call Mr Chuddy On His Personal Number But was unable to reach Him

Below are the Contact Details Of Mr Chuddy

0907 8518 452

Now Switched Off

God Help Nigerians and Deliver My Country Men From Paticipanting On Ponzi Scheme

KNOW THAT MMM AND ALL THE HOST OF PONZI SCHEME NOW TREADING IN NIGERIA ARE ALL SCAM

Pls Tell You Brothers and Sisters To Beware

why must you issue beware notice. .is it your money ?..lol
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Watsoneology: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sorry Bro
I Know is Not My Money
But Know That All This are Scam

We All Have To Stand Up and End This Scam

Ponzi Scheme are Scam

Yes I Never Participated But am not Happy Because alot Of My Friends Participated On alot Ponzi Scheme That Turn Out To Be A Hell TO Them

MMM. Helping Revelation , Givers Forum. Twinkas , Doublecase are all scam

Run Run Run
Nigerians Run
carmag:

why must you issue beware notice. .is it your money ?..lol
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chuddy I know you are here on nairaland!!!!

Be a man. Show yourself! Address your magas!
Or better still take a walk along oshodi........
......if e sure for u as you dey run your mouth online.
Common thief!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by babagydoz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
So some fools still thinks MMM is going to pay? Smh
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Niqqur should keep his location on the dl cos so many angry nigerians out there

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by castrol180(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM victims receive life and stop forming maga
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by soberdrunk(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will give it to them, it was quite an intelligent scam, even some fairly brilliant people fell for it and some dull ones are still under the illusion..... angry angry
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
cummando:
Chuddy I know you are here on nairaland!!!!

Be a man. Show yourself! Address your magas!
Or better still take a walk along oshodi........
......if e sure for u as you dey run your mouth online.
Common thief!

Anyone who participated on mmm is a potential thief

you want to make it big without lifting a finger
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Onechoice(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedOn till then, e je gba kamu [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by segzie2012: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
http://www.wexpress.biz/register?u=segzie@yahoo.com

This is real!!!!.Pays in 10 minutes....

Please rebroadcast....
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Reacts To Flee To Philippines News. See Reply by Watsoneology: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stay Away From Ponzi Bro

Every Ponzi Scheme are Scams

segzie2012:
http://www.wexpress.biz/register?u=segzie@yahoo.com

This is real!!!!.Pays in 10 minutes....

Please rebroadcast....

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn. How To Make $1000 Monthly Designing Ecovers / Professional And Affordable Website Design In Nigeria / Get One Year VPS For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.