Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet (40393 Views)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Ipobdevil: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Founder of Glorious Word Ministry International, Prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah, has predicted the death of President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is coming at a time when several clergymen across Nigeria have predicted Buhari’s death between this year and 2019.

Buhari’s death was one of the 17 2017 prophecies released by the Ghanian based prophet.

In a message titled “Pray to avert them” Bempah also predicted the deaths of a former President, a former first lady as well as a ‘great king’ in Ghana.

The clergyman also prophesied clash between Christians and Muslims, a terrorist attack in the country and a coup d’etat.

The prophecies read below:

“Death of a former president

“Death of a former first lady

“Coup d’etat in Ghana

“Death of Nigeria’s president

“Terrorist attack in Ghana

“Death of several young men and women

“Important personalities in parliament will die

“Many people will be kidnapped

“Innocent blood will be shed in a particular political party

“Increase in occult practices

“Americans will go for war

“More Muslim/Christian clashes this year

“A great king will die

“Another plane crash in Ghana

“Fire outbreaks in important offices in Ghana

“More celebrities (Actors,musicians and media practitioners) in Ghana to die S

“NDC to stay in opposition for 16 years.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/buhari-die-soon-prophet-owusu-bempah/

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by sinistermind(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2017
They have come again o... Leave our Buhari for us abeg.

53 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by sarrki(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Baba will live long

Anyone that wish you dead Mr president

Will die before you IJMN

Long live Mr president

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by donbrowser(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:
Baba will live long

Anyone that wish you dead Mr president

Will die before you IJMN

Long live Mr president
Reference purpose!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2017
#wehdone Sir.

All these prophets have no value in my hand.

One has prophesied I won't live to see the evening, that I will be crushed by a trailer.

He did this knowing fully well that I go through the highway every day.

He told me to stay indoors and pray to God to avert my death.

I said yes Sir.

Yes Sir no dey cause arguments na.

After leaving my door, I took my bath and decided to trek early to my work instead of going with a cab.

I scaled his deadly predictions that day and this is 10 years after the guess work he called prophecy now

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by sirfee(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Though I hate Buhari so much but the pastor is wrong,he should just shut up and focus on his pastorpreneurship.Take a good look at the prophecies,it's just a prediction as usual.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Montaque(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Pastor, please focus on your own country. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Luckylife(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2017
This is no prophesy even the blind can see the end pls tell us what Nigerians don't know . Every man most die one day including those that may not reach 73 yrs b4 they die .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2017
So many Christians men of gods on rampage this days.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by George2016(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Is your president that will die soonest

PMB I wish you salve return and long live beyond 2019

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Jarus(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Be specific. Anyone above 72 can die "soon"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Kingxway: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
See as everybody dey para.

Buhari this, Buhari that. Buhari don enter one chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by CXLVII: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Another Prophet of Doom!

Be attaching different titles to there name as if God gave them. Who made him a prophet? Naxo we go dey see Bishop, Apostle, Daddy,
Reverend e.t.c

Wen dem don high on cheap adulterated weed, dem go start to dey yarn rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by soberdrunk(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Can you blame him, when some unscrupulous citizens are already fuelling the rumor, my people say its the way you carry your calabash people will carry it for you angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by c4tnoelz: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
is better for him to go and rest because Nigeria is too large for Buhari to handle

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by NinaArsenal(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by northvietnam(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
God brought Buhari to power and only God can take him out..

but I want buhari to reign for 8years...

so that we Nigerians will be thought the lesson of our lives...

Buhari is a living KARMA... sent by God to Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by sunmike065(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
All dis yahoo yahoo pastors enh...una predict say dis man go die last year e no die, here in 2017 again una dpn start enh??

why is it that non of naija pastors seeing when nigeria will come out of recession?

Not until u predict when BOKO HARAM will end in naija... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Jay542(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
There's power in the tongue. We shouldn't say bad angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by PHIPEX(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
The DSs should go and arrest him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Who is he to predict the death of another country's president?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Johncuppa(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't know what will happen and i'm not wishing Mr Prrsident death.
All I'm here for is to tell Nigerians, Southerners in particular to resist any attempt to force Prof. Osinbanjo to resign.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Chiedu4Trump: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Make DSS go arrest am now grin

Northerners you need to ask yourself why the rest of the country cannot stand you.

You feel Nigeria is ur right to rule.

We own the mineral resources.
We have the human resources.
We are more in number.

Yet you think it's proper to force yourselfa on us.

Well as the Prophet has said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Oya, Presidency, send DSS to Ghana to go and arrest the prophet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by emmabest2000(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
sinistermind:
They have come again o... Leave our Buhari for us abeg.

GHANA MUST GO

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by dalaman: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
This man is.predicting Buhari's death when he'll die before Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Musampa73(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:
Another Prophet of Doom!
I concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Damfostopper(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
buhari is now a snake..... he is in hibernating mode

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by DIKEnaWAR: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
God we dey wait..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.