Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help (383 Views)

Sudden Chinese Decision Shakes The Corners Of The Entire World. / Secrets For Turning A Small Business Into A Big One / BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help by alfred007(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2017
good morning to you all.
I will try my best to be clear so u understand me.

I have a pool office business I have been managing since after school and it has been paying the bills. I graduated in 2014 but will be going for service this Feb 16.

these are my worries;

1. my rent expires Feb 2 (money to pay rent is not issue). the issue the risk living the business in the hand of someone else while doing my service year.

2. I've taken God n church really serious right now. should I still continue in such business,since it's gambling.

3. the business hasn't been good for a while now. sells has gone very low. making very little profits that's not even enough to run the business for a week.

4. I am also thinking of life after camp, I don't know how it will be like. just confused right now.

please I need your sincere advice. thank u
Re: I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help by okenwa(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Conscience is an open wound. Only truth can health it.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help by totosucker(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
If you have taken God seriously, then I think you should quit the business. Gambling is not for a child of God. focus on your nysc and ask God to direct you on what to venture into after your service. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mellon For Export / FCMB Group Announces Leadership Changes; Ladi Balogun To Emerge Group CEO / Cheap And Affordable Hand Book On Snacks Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.