Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017 (571 Views)

Expired Domain Thread: Buy Expired Domain With High Domain Authority For SEO / 11 Killer Ways To Increase Domain Authority 2019 / How To Increase Domain Authority 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017 by trendymart(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Pondering how your blog/site can rank high on Google?

Then you need to read this!
There are above 200 ranking factors to rank ,But domain authority is one of most important factor to improve your search engine ranking .

So the question come to in our mind ” How to increase domain authority fast and in easy way ?”

As we all know Domain Authority is an emerging key factor in SEO. In future & now domain authority has a significant role in SERP(Google, Yahoo/BING). It will also help you to increase website traffic .

In this short post I will share 9 most effective ways to improve our website DA score .

In this post You will learn :

What is DA
Importance Of High DA Score

Facts which effects Domain Authority
What is a good domain authority score
How to really improve your DA score fast ?

What is domain authority ?

Domain Authority is a grade or score (ranging from 1-100) developed by Moz that estimates how well a website will rank on Google and other search engines. A new domain has DA of 1 .

You may noticed that sometimes some post rank higher without having too many backlinks . The reason is DA . A Domain authority blog is likely to rank higher in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).

Importance of High Domain Authority :-

A site with high DA score rank quickly . If your blog has high DA than you can sell it easily on higher price .

How to check domain authority in bulk :-

To check your website domain authority you can click http://viid.me/qgEbSL and enter your own domain name .

Now you know your DA score but the next question which asked often in forums is ” what is a good domain authority score?”

Answer is :-

“It may depend on your niche .However a DA score of 20 is good . A DA score of 40 is very good and anything over 60+ is excellent .”

So let’s move to main part of this post :-

How to Increase Domain authority ?
There are several method but I will share only 9 tested and most effective method to improve your DA score .

1.Domain Age : – This is number and most important factor which affect domain authority . The more old your site, you will get better DA score .

This is the reason why every new domain has DA Score 1 and old site like Google ,Microsoft ,tumblr etc has DA score of 100.

2.Domain History : If in the past your domain used for spamming (or have spam links ) than DA score will be low .So make sure if you buy new domain check that history via waybackmachine .

3.Get Rid of Bad Link:-. Bad link will decrease your domain authority as well as your ranking .There is no benefit to getting links from the post which has high OBL( Outbound link) .

You should try to get backlinks from a page which has under 100 OBL .

Never and ever do spam link building .It will not improve your SEO.

To know from which domain you are getting links ,simply go to your webmaster tool .

If you find any bad backlinks just disavow all of them .

Getting rid from these toxic and spammy links is as important as getting high authority backlinks You should never share adult content on your site .

4.Drive tons of social shares :I have mentioned it many times that social signals are the new backlinks .

But there are a loophole .I have tested that “Fake social signals are as effective as real .”

I have shared a list of best social media exchange sites where you can get quality social signals for free .

If you can spend some penny ,I suggest for mass planner .[Read Mass Planner Review for details ]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Globalhosting247.com / Fake Nairaland Website / I Have Up To 1000 Spam Comments On My Website, Please Help O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.