Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Know Your Level - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Know Your Level (375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Level by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
I do feel like crying whenever I see people who can't translate Sooratul Kawthar without reading English translation talking about the Deen and arguing with the knowledgeable ones who had spent more than 20 years in Madrasah.

I feel like crying whenever I see people who can't read Qur'aan properly with Tajweed act like scholars on social media and people rush to tag them as Scholars of the religion of Allaah.

Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Naasiruddeen Al-Albaani (May Allaah have mercy on him) could not weld irons because Shaykh was not a welder, but I don't know why we are seeing bricklayer acts like Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Saalih Al-Uthaymeen without the required Islaamic Knowledge.
Although we cannot all go to Madrasah but the ignorant ones should stop acting like the knowledgeable ones.

Face your welding, tailoring and carpentery work and Allaah will put barakah in it.
Know that you won't be queried over using two inch nail where you are meant to use one inch nail, but Alaaah will indeed query you over your contributions in His religion without knowledge.
May Almighty Allaah forgive our shortcomings and accept our deeds.

«Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Islam / Meritorious Fast Required During D Month Of Sul Hijja / When A Child Sneezes Say Baraakallahu Feek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.