Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J (743 Views)

We Didn't Ask MTN To Charge For USSD - Banks / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J by Reediano(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2017

The recession in this country just keep getting worse every single day and the network providers are taking it out on we the customers. Few months ago, MTN increased the interest rate on their Xtra airtime service from the usual 10% to 15%. Now MTN has decided to start charging customers for the share and sale service.

According to a message MTN sent to its customers,
"Dear Customer, please be informed that Share n Sell transactions will attract applicable transfer fee, effective January 31, 2017. For details, please call 180."
What this means is that subscribers will now have to pay for the share and sell service starting from the 31st of January which is the last day of this month.

The message didn't include how much customers would be charged for the service, but I guess we will just have to wait until the 31st of this month for the full details.
http://www.yomitech.com/2017/01/mtn-to-start-charging-for-share-and-sale.html
Re: MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J by gbegemaster(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/01/mtn-to-start-charging-for-share-and-sale.html
Thats nonsense. No more sharing. Straight VTU or recharge card purchase except when both fail and it's an emergency.
Re: MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Is there anything they won't charge for?
Re: MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J by Reediano(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
gbegemaster:
Thats nonsense. No more sharing. Straight VTU or recharge card purchase except when both fail and it's an emergency.

But there will always be an emergency
Re: MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J by gbegemaster(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Reediano:

But there will always be an emergency
I will only use shareNsell if there's no data network to buy online, and we cannot get someone who sells physical cards, and the person who needs the top up can't wait.

(1) (Reply)

My All In One-experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State / I Need A Very Good Phone Around 40k; Advice Pls / My Alcaltel Pixi 7 Got Bricked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.