Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Secret to transform Your Life, Finance, Destiny and Career in 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secret to transform Your Life, Finance, Destiny and Career in 2017 (350 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / "Lost My Father In 2007, Lost My Mother In 2014, Now A Doctor In 2017". Photos / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret to transform Your Life, Finance, Destiny and Career in 2017 by sharpguy10(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Hello friends,

Today i am going to show you a secret the Lord show me in which you can use to create anything you want in your life, restore whatever you lost, possess whatever you want in your life,career and destiny.
Earlier this month God began to show me some secrets of life and how He can manifest Himself in my life fully this year. So He begin by showing me that whenever i want to achieve something and i rely on my power and people, i will be limited and achieve little but if i rely on Him i will achieve everything i want cheaply and stress free. But i ask Him how can i stop doing? And He said to me by speaking what i want and believing and rely on Him to perform it.
Below are some of the words i am speaking upon my life, finance and destiny and they are manifesting mightily in my life. Please before you start make sure you are born again and if you are not, just say this simple prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today, i believe you die for me to take away my sin. Now i accept you as my Lord and saviour. My sins are forgiven and i am born again. Thank you Jesus Amen

I am rich
I am wealthy
I am prosperous
I am blessed
I am successful
I am talented
I am creative
I am gifted
I am powerful
I am progressing
I am advancing
My coast is enlarging
I am full of wisdom
I am prospering on every side
I am favoured on every side
By day and by night i am being prospered in every of my interest
Every where I am, i am favoured, accepted and honoured
The favour of God surround me
I am blessed with cars
I am blessed with houses
I am blessed with land
I am blessed with good job
I am blessed with connections
The Lord is my helper, all my needs are meant
Whatever i do prospered
This is a favoured year for me
All things will work in my favour this year
All things are working for my good
I am achieving more this year
Through prosperity i will be spread abroad
I am blessed above all nations
I am the head and not the tail
I am above only and not below
I am the beloved child of God, prosperity and health is mine
I am an anointed child of God
I am a victor in Christ Jesus
I am conquering on every side
I am a victor of circumstances not a victim
I can never be defeated, i am a success forever.
Hallelujah Amen

Please friends, what you just read don't take it lightly or think is nothing. This words have the power to create and reconstruct anything in your life, finance and destiny. Try it and put it to work for like 1 to 2 months. Say it to yourself every morning and evening and watch out how your life will be.
To get more understanding of this secret I recommend you watch this sermon by Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen called "Sound code and The Spirit " also two sermons by Joseph Prince called "Speak it out by faith and win and Speak God language of Faith" on youtube, it free. You can download them if you want. In this sermons this two Great men of God reveals the secret of words and the power of tongue.
Keep soaring high in the Holy Ghost

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Hires 1,127 Food Vendors For Schools / FUTO Extends Deadline For 2016/2017 Pre-degree Application / 10 Reasons To Learn English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.