Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

;D - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ;D (1809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

;D by abacus(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
grin

grin
Re: ;D by Free(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
green-green

try brushin Ur teeth grin
Re: ;D by abacus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2007
No no u dont get this, under the teeth, it's not white, it's some how color, look like dirty, so the question how can make my teeth white? thanks
Re: ;D by Ugwumba(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
try berger white oil paint - works very well (if e no kill you sha) grin grin grin
Re: ;D by Free(f): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
@abacus

wot do U normally brush Ur teeth with??
Re: ;D by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2007
Ol boy!person dey get 'green-green' 4 teeth again?na wa o!abi u dey chop grass?seriously now!!u knw wot.go get a brush.those hard types.as hard as d ones used 4 jeans.add ur toothpaste and scrua;gently at first then grdualy accelerate.Walahi!if ur dental appearance no change-no kiss again!u hear me?and by d way.dnt u thnk dis problem is, ,ah!nevermind!best of result.take care nd always remember:No Long, T H I N G!
Re: ;D by WesleyanA(f): 2:57am On Jan 26, 2007
try scratching it off. does it come off when you scratch it off?
use a tooth pick or floss.
or maybe you have tooth discoloration

go see a dentist though
Re: ;D by Bulga(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2007
Why don't you talk to a dentist about the problem.

I do not know how dental services work in Nigeria, but in Europe it is normal to visit dental hygienist every 6 months to have your teeth cleaned proffessionally.
Re: ;D by eniola1310(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2007
just head straight to ur dentist and tell him/her u want scraping and polishing done on ur teeth man!!
Re: ;D by folkzy(f): 1:45am On Jan 27, 2007
go bleach ur teeth, it 's way cheap . But i dont knw if dey do it in Niger. tc
Re: ;D by domwas2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2007
Having whiter teeth is a very important thing in our day to day life grin grin grin. In other words, the whiter teeth can give us a whole lot confidence in the way we talk and smile and we can perform the tasks with great confidence. This is a fact that we all cannot afford multiple visits to the dentist as it becomes pretty costly and the stains come back again and that is something that becomes recurring.

Even if we take proper care of our teeth, we see that our teeth get stained by smoking, medicines, soda or coffee. The residue of the food seeps into the cavities of the teeth and thus it makes pretty difficult to brush those things out.

In the markets these days, we find a lot of whitening toothpastes that can only bleach out minor discolorations and thus the older the stain becomes the difficult it becomes to clean it.
In this article, we are going to discuss some home remedies so that one can save a lot of money that one has to spend by going to the dentist clinics, as well as spending a whole lot on the expensive toothpastes. Let us see as to what approaches we have to brighten our day with brightened teeth.

1. Baking Soda: You can take baking soda on a toothbrush, which is damp or you can mix it with the toothpaste so that to help neutralize the salty taste of baking soda. Baking soda is known for its quality to make the teeth really white.

2. Hydrogen Peroxide: It is also one of the things that we have in home. You must remember that you should not swallow the hydrogen peroxide while brushing your teeth. It will take a couple of weeks till you will be able to see the results or a little sooner and the results will appear as whiter teeth that will make your smile really beautiful. The other way that you can use hydrogen peroxide is that you can use cotton swab and dip it in the solution of hydrogen peroxide and then rub it gently on your teeth on the front and the inside.

3. Strawberries: It is not commonly known that strawberries have teeth whitening agents and they work really effectively to make the teeth clean and white. Strawberries contain sugar and acids and it is important that you must brush your teeth with the fluoride toothpaste after you have applied strawberries on your teeth.

4. Wood Ash: Wood ash contains potassium hydroxide, which is a compound that has the bleaching quality. The crystals that are tiny can take out the plaque and you need to scrub the teeth to get the tartar or other deposits to get off of your teeth. You must take care that you do not rub it too hard as it can wear off the enamel, so it is good if you put the wood ash on the toothpaste and then brush your teeth.

CONGRATULATION man, tell me if it works.
cheer wink
Re: ;D by layi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2007
, source please
Re: ;D by Free(f): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: ;D by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2007
Try teeth whiteners
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2007
Domwas, I don't know where you got all that from. However, you should never advise people to venture into treatments without knowing any of their medical history. Apart from that, you should always make them aware of the side effects.

D'u know what Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda can cause this dude? You shouldn't do things like this 'cause most people are very ignorant and rather gullible.

Anyway, Mister, you should go for a teeth cleaning. Them green and brown things you got there are probably plaques and most likely, only a professional Dentist can sort that out. This is beyond whitening gels and what have you.

Go see a Dentist ASAP! smiley
Re: ;D by domwas2(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2007
with the direction i made if followed, there's NO side effect, ok?
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2007
domwas2:

with the direction i made if followed, there's NO side effect, ok?

You? direction? You got medical knowledge? You wrote that treatment yourself?

If I slap you now, you'll shut down your pc. Nonsense! Get out!
Re: ;D by domwas2(m): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2007
ur problem is u'r stock, and trying to level everyone like ur dull ass . . .
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2007
lol. . . go take a nap kid.
Re: ;D by domwas2(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2007
now i know why people like you r not bold enough to reveal profile on forum because of ur stinck . . . a man pretending to be what he's not - as at now you should be kissing my asshole . . .
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2007
lmao. . . you want to see my face huh? What's your e.mail? cheesy
Re: ;D by domwas2(m): 1:23am On Feb 10, 2007
u really suck . . .
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 2:02am On Feb 10, 2007
lmao. . . Onuku! grin
Re: ;D by abacus(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2007
domwas2
Thanks mate, i believe good ones are still here, for those that advice professional way i.e going to dentist , i apprecite that ,

When i say 'green-green' things, i want it look funny after all guys or girls like Radiant are even ashame to laff in public cos of 'black black thing' in their teeth , tongue

Seun, Dont tell me Radiant posted four thousands plus of rants and never get blocked since, Radiant, please dont ever and ever disrupt my post again 'mumu'
Re: ;D by omoge(f): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2007
"Green green thing"
"black black thing"

I laughed, grin
Re: ;D by chichimma(f): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2007
The baking soda is a good one, a friend of mine told me the same thing although I have not tried it.

Sea salt is another tip. I do it at least few times in a month. You can try twice a week. If you cannot get your hands on Sea salt just try ordinary salt it is similar you can also use it as a mouth wash.

Further, you should try and flush or toothpick your teeth before brushing in the evening to remove remaining food stuffs in your teeth.

Last but not least, visit your dentist every six months or minimum once a year.

All the best!!! wink
Re: ;D by Radiant(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
abacus:

domwas2
Thanks mate, i believe good ones are still here, for those that advice professional way i.e going to dentist , i apprecite that ,

When i say 'green-green' things, i want it look funny after all guys or girls like Radiant are even ashame to laff in public because of 'black black thing' in their teeth , tongue

Seun, Dont tell me Radiant posted four thousands plus of rants and never get blocked since, Radiant, please don't ever and ever disrupt my post again 'mumu'

No sweat. Make yourself happy with the crap you've written but please sort out that shitty stuff you got in your mouth. cool
Re: ;D by JOSEPHOKO(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2009
DUDE SO U'VE MANAGED 2 GET URSEL A GREEN STINKING ANAL CAVITY grin
KUDOS!!

(1) (Reply)

The Devastating Facts We All Wish Were Not True! In Men's Health-for Men Alone / Doctors In The House: What Is The Curse Of Heartburn? / ‘being Permanently Aroused Is TORTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.