Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment (40600 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow interesting
I wonder what offer you got that’d make you refuse this rare one lol
madridsta007:

Yes, I did. After the assessment center in Amsterdam, which was a 3 days' event. Or four. Can't recall clearly.
They try to give everyone who makes it to the assessment center an offer, either in Europe or elsewhere, or your home country. The guys that make it to the assessment center, are top, top, top guys.
Anyway, I declined the offer. Because I had other offers as well.

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
RealLandForSale:
Wow interesting
I wonder what offer you got that’d make you refuse this rare one lol

lol.
Don't worry, about the offer(s) that made me decline this one.
I wasn't the only one who declined it. A few others did.
Funny enough, the FB group we created for the program is still active.
If you put in your best, you'll make the assessment center. From there, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2019
hmmm nice one
madridsta007:

lol.
If you put in your best, you'll make the assessment center. From there, anything is possible.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jaga22: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Just did the interview.. Someone helped me do d maths cognitive nd eng (a guru) and I I think I did well in the interview. On web, dunno they sent we regret ish.. I'm just pained, I kind of waited for reply for weeks 4 dis.. I jus hate everything abt dem naw

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ahiboilandgas: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jaga22:
Just did the interview.. Someone helped me do d maths cognitive nd eng (a guru) and I I think I did well in the interview. On web, dunno they sent we regret ish.. I'm just pained, I kind of waited for reply for weeks 4 dis.. I jus hate everything abt dem naw
why allow some one do the test for u ....that criminal,karma is a bitch

3 Likes

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jaga22:

please when did u receive their mail??

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
madridsta007:

lol.
Wow, this is surprising.
Was it because of the pay you declined?
I was able to pass the take off, and was shortlisted for the digital face to face interview, please do you have any helpful tips with regards to preparation?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2019
theAccountant:

Wow, this is surprising.
Was it because of the pay you declined?
I was able to pass the take off, and was shortlisted for the digital face to face interview, please do you have any helpful tips with regards to preparation?

Because of my career direction. Like I said, I had other offers which came through around the same period. I wouldn't have declined it if these weren't available.
Prepare well. I am sure you know that you should wear a suit and dress as if you are physically in an office. They need people who are very confident so, as much as possible, try and exude confidence in your interview. Know your CV intimately, know the industry well and ask intelligent questions at the end of your interview.
All the best.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Jaga22:

They have a psychologist who will assess your interview and your test results.
If you have an excellent test result and you come through as mediocre in your interview, you will be sent the regret email.
Besides, it is criminal having to allow someone do your test for you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 08, 2019
madridsta007:

Because of my career direction. Like I said, I had other offers which came through around the same period. I wouldn't have declined it if these weren't available.
Prepare well. I am sure you know that you should wear a suit and dress as if you are physically in an office. They need people who are very confident so, as much as possible, try and exude confidence in your interview. Know your CV intimately, know the industry well and ask intelligent questions at the end of your interview.
All the best.
Thanks. I appreciate the tip.

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emydnoble(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
madridsta007:

The second video interview focuses on the core area you applied for. Mine was Engineering and Supply Chain, so you have to explain why you are best suited and fitted for the role (your education, experience, etc) and what you think you will bring in that role.
OK, thanks a lot! Hopeful for the best in next stage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower News Nairaland Thread / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.