Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! (1716 Views)

I Have Not Yet Received My Money From Nairaex.com / My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex / Nairaex Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just had to post about it, which is not something I do on a normal basis. First of all they tel you to send an ID for verification, then do not send a notification to alert you to the fact that it has been verified. This is a terrible misstep in an online platform. SO I called to ask why the account was not verified yet and got a very dull and rude lady reply, (she even corrected me when i said Good afternoon rather than morning in a remarkably condescending manner)

After stating my reason for calling, She asks that I "text" my email so she can check. This took about an hour and I get an email stating this and I Quote:

"Your account has been verified, what other verification are you looking for?"

I could not believe my eyes! No hello, no salutations and talking as though we know each other? Do they think cause they happen to be a popular bitcoin exchanger that one can not use another exchanger?? Why are Nigerian companies that have what they consider a solid customer base, they feel it is okay to have terrible customer service?? then I want to buy the bitcoin ad realize they do not even have an online payment option, you have to go pay in "Fidelity" Bank (because that bank is everywhere ).

Please, I'm out, I can just imagine having transaction issues and then having to deal with this sort of attitude angry angry

Switching Exchangers. Anyone have this experience with them?
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nobody? Ha! I must be special undecided undecided
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by chordrylateral(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Download from play store everything is online

1 Like

Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by newman10(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just get Luno. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2017
chordrylateral:
Luno is there for you
Download from play store everything is online buy, sell and get your money in your bank acct

I got Luno, but their minimum deposit is too high (N30,000), This made me really sad cause I loved their platform! They verified in a timely fashion and sent alerts when each level was verified. Any other option?
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Aybody know a good alternative to Luno? Has anyone tried Remitano? Are they legit?
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by NairaExsupport: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Hello @Hothar999

I'm sorry you feel that way about our care team. From my review, your account has been verified before you contacted us via phone. The email was just a clarification in case you were asking about verification about an order. Most of the team members are based abroad, we just working on what we received from our Nigerian counterpart.

Hopefully we can earn back your business in near future.

NairaEx CEO
^DA
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
NairaExsupport:
Hello @Hothar999

I'm sorry you feel that way about our care team. From my review, your account has been verified before you contacted us via phone. The email was just a clarification in case you were asking about verification about an order. Most of the team members are based abroad, we just working on what we received from our Nigerian counterpart.

Hopefully we can earn back your business in near future.

NairaEx CEO
^DA
Hi,
Firstly, Thanks for taking the time out to comment on here. Most exchanges sites That I joined tend to send an email alter after they have reviewed your proof of identity. This wasn't the case with Nairaex and I did not know I would have to check my account manually to verify, Hence the call, the lady who responded had a tone to her voice like she was been bothered (even going as far as to correct my mistake on greetings), normally this wouldn't phase me nor would I have noticed it except for the fact that her tone of voice was that of someone that was put out.

Then I was required to Text an information that should have been requested for via the call but I had to cut the call and send it.

Still didn't see anything to that . It was the email that made me see red. How can a customer care agent not even begin a message with salutations and then use such speech patterns to address a potential customer?? Even if The message simply stated My account was verified. "what other verification are you looking for?" comes across as very rude. Why not: Is there any other issues you've encountered? or If you still problems contact us etc .

Nairaex was the first exchanger I decided to go with but I really had to rethink it after this and seeing they did not have multiple payment methods for purchasing.
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by oluewes: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Use bitpesa.co

Thank me later.

Had a terrible experience with nairaex also. u r not alone. Bitpesa is far better. Good customer service and instant payments. U can pay to them for bitcoin purchase online using your debit card via quickteller and they credit your bitcoun wallet instantly! couldnt believe my eyes. Same fir selling your bitcoin, u recive naira instantly once your bitcoin tranfer to them is verified which takes about 20-30 mins.

cheers
Re: Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Please I need bitcoin
WhatsApp if u hv.
Any amount
oluewes:
Use bitpesa.co

Thank me later.

Had a terrible experience with nairaex also. u r not alone. Bitpesa is far better. Good customer service and instant payments. U can pay to them for bitcoin purchase online using your debit card via quickteller and they credit your bitcoun wallet instantly! couldnt believe my eyes. Same fir selling your bitcoin, u recive naira instantly once your bitcoin tranfer to them is verified which takes about 20-30 mins.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

/ Cheap Publicity Videos For All Church Programs & Businesses / How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.