Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Heartless Fayose, Vows To Continue To Make Buhari Suffer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartless Fayose, Vows To Continue To Make Buhari Suffer (402 Views)

I Made Buhari Suffer Global Humiliation - Imam Of Peace / NASU Vows To Continue Strike Over N9bn Arrears / FG To Continue Borrowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Fayose, Vows To Continue To Make Buhari Suffer by Macky009: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
The embattled governor of Ekiti State Ayodele Fayose has vowed to make the president continue to suffer.

Fayose made the declaration at the Expanded National Caucus of the PDP in Abuja on Thursday.

He said he would continue to express his mind and would not even mind if the Federal Government withdrew his police guards.

“I will continue to leak their secrets. I will remain a thorn in their flesh. Anything they want to do, let them come. If they want to carry their

police, let them carry their police. I don’t care,” he said. Read More: http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/27/i-continue-to-make-him-suffer-he-can-withdraw-my-guards-fayose/

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Neteller / The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Ways That Tech Gadgets Maybe Affecting Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.