Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

18 Days To Go - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 18 Days To Go (696 Views)

Adsense Just Disabled My Account Few Days To Payment / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / Domain Name For Sale Droidgist.com, 18 Days Old Or U Can Buy D Full Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Days To Go by Phoenixstore: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN 3D ANIMATIONS?

Then attend the FREE #EmpowerTech Training Program LIVE IN LAGOS – Ikeja, Egbeda, & Lekki

3 days Each of Epic Career Changer
3 Ambient Centers in Lagos
15+ Professional Facilitators
9 Premium ICT Courses
1 Career-defining Program Platform
And its absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

 Sharpen your skills,
 Meet experts face-to-face,
 Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice,
 Get hands-on information that is specific your career growth,
 It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

The program is packaged and customized in scope and content to suit the needs of beginners to intermediate ICT professionals to become expert professionals

Career Courses in #EMPOWERTECH 3.0:

 Web Design
 Web App
 Mobile App
 Digital Media
 Video Editing
 Motion Graphics
 Graphics Design
 Photography
 3D Animations

IKEJA EMPOWERTECH:
17, Adenubi Street, off Toyin, Ikeja (14, 15 & 16 Feb, 2017)

EGBEDA EMPOWERTECH
2, Iri-Ibukun Street, Shagari FHA Estate, Lagos (21, 22, 23th Feb, 2017)

LEKKI EMPOWERTECH
2nd Floor, Jeffery Plaza, Before Abraham Adesanya RA, Lekki (28TH Feb , 1st & 2nd March, 2017)

REGISTER FREE: www.ultramediasolution.com/empowertech

CONTACTS: (+234) 2348187428339, 2347034711141, 09058012236, | BB PIN D3DC61A3, 5C3ABB44. WEBSITE: www.ultramediasolution.com

Powered by UMS Training Hub (training arm of Ultra Media Solutions) , African Movie Awards (Curator of AMMA Awards and Studio612

Re: 18 Days To Go by Biospnx(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ftc but no
Re: 18 Days To Go by Phoenixstore: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Biospnx:
Ftc but no
what do you mean?
Re: 18 Days To Go by Biospnx(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Phoenixstore:

what do you mean?
i said no cos i won't be in any of those locations
Re: 18 Days To Go by Phoenixstore: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Biospnx:
i said no cos i won't be in any of those locations

we are storming Abuja Very soon
Re: 18 Days To Go by Phoenixstore: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
FREE!!! EMPOWERTECH 3.0 (9 Professional ICT Courses for free!!!)

EGBEDA and Environment(Idimu, Igando, Iyanapaja, Abesan, Gowon Estate, Ipaja, Alimosho, Shagari Estate) ARE YOU READY?
KICKING OFF LIVE TOMORROW (21st) IS 100% FREE!!! EMPOWERTECH 3.0
Join Us at UMS Training Hub (Egbeda Centre) this Tuesday, wednesday & Thursday (21st, 22nd & 23rd of February) for this Much Anticipated Event. with Training in 9 professional ICT Courses

EGBEDA EmpowerTech

21st Febraury - Web Design & Development, Web App Development & Mobile App Development

22nd February - Digital Media Marketing

23rd February - Multimedia Courses of 3D Animations, Photography, Graphics Design, Motion Graphics and Video Editing

LEKKI EmpowerTech

28th Febraury - Web Design & Development, Web App Development & Mobile App Development

1st March - Digital Media Marketing

2nd March - Multimedia Courses of 3D Animations, Photography, Graphics Design, Motion Graphics and Video Editing

The programme intends to better prepare you to make informed career decisions in ICT, as well as harnessing the opportunities available as pratically explained by our professional ICT facilitators

If you will be coming with a friend or loved ones, kindly advise the person to regsiter to book a space here as there will be very LIMITED space

TO REGISTER/ FOR MORE ENQUIRIES visit www.ultramediasolutions.com/empowertech

See you at the programme!

(1) (Reply)

Pin Verified Uk Adsense Account For Sale / Get A Wordpress/blogger Blog For Just #3,000 / I Will Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.