Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] (789 Views)

Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] by KingstonDome: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
It looks like MMM-Nigeria, unlike the widespread public speculation might not crash anytime soon.

This morning Mavrodians took to social media to express their feelings though some are not receiving payments as those meant to pay them are feeling skeptical about it.

See screenshot below,

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/mmm-nigeria-scheme-begins-matching-of.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] by KingstonDome: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
KingstonDome:
t looks like MMM-Nigeria, unlike the widespread public speculation might not crash anytime soon.

This morning Mavrodians took to social media to express their feelings though some are not receiving payments as those meant to pay them are feeling skeptical about it.

See screenshot below,

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/mmm-nigeria-scheme-begins-matching-of.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] by stacyadams: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin i got matched today.so i called em.one will pay on monday,the other said she wants to check her mavro and get back to me..
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Scheme Begins Matching Of GH And PH [see Photos] by KingstonDome: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin i got matched today.so i called em.one will pay on monday,the other said she wants to check her mavro and get back to me..

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Dream Home On A Land Of 40-50% Discount/make Quality Investment / If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This / The Smart Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.