Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) (1365 Views)

Photos: A Message An MMM Participant Sent To MMM Support Team. / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / When The Person Who Introduced You To MMM Finally Comes To Work (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by uche87(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Its obvious this was one of the reasons why MMM number one guider, Chuddy Ugorji reportedly fled Nigeria to the Philippines lol

Share yours thoughts on the MMM quagmire thus far. Has it really crashed?

CC Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by Afriifa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hypocrites, while you all were receiving your interest, was there any complain?

Every Coin has two sides. Deal with it..
Re: When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by Mayorid(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na die be this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by SoftP(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lolz' go bleep up.. MMM is back and healthy
Re: When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by marshalcarter: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM to me is far beta dan Buhari's social schemes for unemployed youths. Infact make MMM carry my money run sef, I no send

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Wan Kill Me Ooo... / When You Are A Witch And You Mistakenly Activate Witch Mode (pic) / ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.