Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match (568 Views)

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match by mohince(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
1.The match ended up 99 - 1 beating Nigeria
2.The ball was like a head of lion to Nigerian players and the goalkeeper couldn't stop the ball
3.Thunder Balogun scored the only goal and he broke his leg
4.The Indians conceded defeat as the Nigerians were able to score one goal
5.FIFA banned Indian from soccer because they use juju.
I am still looking for the man that fabricated this lie

1 Like

Re: Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match by Chikelue2000(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hehehehe Lala front page pls
Re: Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match by georgeben205(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
mehn the person that fabricated that lie is really good.
Re: Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match by mohince(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I always thought its true
Re: Five Fictional Facts From The Legendary Nigeria Vs Indian Match by Sirmuel1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
mohince:
I always thought its true

Haba! Why you go believe that kind thing?

(1) (Reply)

The Salaries Of Each Chelsea First Team Star Players / Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! / Over 100,000 People Want Barcelona-psg Match At Camp Nou Replayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.