Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary (1557 Views)

Help Me Thank God, Just Got A Job With A Very Attractive Pay!!! / Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly) / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary by uzodimma4sunnex: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is an oil company founded in 1934 by Anglo-persian oil company and Gulf oil as an equally owned partnership and headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait. It's a subsidiary of the Kuwait petroleum corporation, a government owned holding company. Oil was first discovered in Burgan field in Kuwait in 1938, followed by discoveries in Magwa in 1951, Ahamadi in 1952, Raudhatain in 1955, Sabriya in 1957 and Minagish in 1959. However, before then the oil concession rights was given to the company on 23 December 1934 and the company started drilling operations in 1936.
Kuwait is the Largest exporter of crude oil and petroleum in the world with millions of barrels being exported daily to Africa, Europe, Asia and third world countries and billions of barrels kept in their reservoir.

INDUSTRY: Oil and gas industry.
FOUNDED: 1934.
HEADQUARTERS: Ahmadi, Kuwait.
CEO: Jamal Abdulaziz Jaafar.
PRODUCTS: Petroleum and Natural gas.
OWNER: Government of Kuwait.
PARENT: Kuwait petroleum corporation (KPC).

Kuwait OIL Company (KOC) Responsibility under the Kuwait petroleum corporation (KPC) Umbrella involved the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas within the state of Kuwait. The company is also involved in the storage of crude oil and delivery to tankers for export.
The company has however extended its activities to include exploration operations, on-shore and off-shore surveys, drilling of test wells and developing of producing fields in addition to crude and natural gas explorations.

Because of some expansions and restructuring of management, we require the services of experienced drivers to transport crude oil and other petroleum products from oil fields to oil depots and also drive our top executives when on assignments for a job.

The required candidate must possess the following:
1-5 years of driving experience.
A valid means of identification (e.g I D Card, international passport etc).
A valid driver's License.
Birth certificate.

SALARY: $1,000 - $2,000 (Depending on years of experience).

For more information on how to apply: +965 512 471124
Our Nigerian representatives: +2347039765434,
+2348091391997.
Re: Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary by uzodimma4sunnex: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
A lot of people have called me to apply for the job and some are asking me to post the address of our Nigerian representatives office which I forgot, please pardon me for that.
Nigerian representatives office address: 46, Akinsoji Street, Off Siro Street, Oando Filling station, BRT Last B/Stop, Fadeyi, Lagos state.
Re: Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary by able88(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2017
What about work permit Visa and flight ticket?
Re: Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
uzodimma4sunnex:
A lot of people have called me to apply for the job and some are asking me to post the address of our Nigerian representatives office which I forgot, please pardon me for that.
Nigerian representatives office address: 46, Akinsoji Street, Off Siro Street, Oando Filling station, BRT Last B/Stop, Fadeyi, Lagos state.

Do you also process visa and the work permit? How much for total package ?
Re: Experienced Drivers Wanted In Kuwait Oil Company With Very Attractive Salary by femaks(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'll advice anybody applying for the job to trade with caution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment For Consultants, / FRSC (the Federal Road Safety Corps) JOB OPENINGS / If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.