Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) (2494 Views)

Aquada Development Corporation / Aquada Development Corporation Limited Fresh Job Recruitment {8 Positions} / Aquada Development Corporation Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Bekeey: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just got text this evening from the coy above. Below are the text received. If real, does it worth it to travel from Benin to Lagos?

You are invited for an interview with Aquada Development Corporation on Tue, 31 Jan, 3pm at Terrace Green Hotel, off Ajao Estate, Osolo way, Lagos.
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Bekeey: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please 11 has viewed but no comment yet, Pls help a Brother.
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by iyrojc(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
I know one Aquada in Umuahia. I have not heard of any Lagos branch. Maybe you can check on google.
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Bekeey: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
iyrojc:
I know one Aquada in Umuahia. I have not heard of any Lagos branch. Maybe you can check on google.
Ok Bro thanks
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Mbkite(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bekeey:
Just got text this evening from the coy above. Below are the text received. If real, does it worth it to travel from Benin to Lagos?

You are invited for an interview with Aquada Development Corporation on Tue, 31 Jan, 3pm at Terrace Green Hotel, off Ajao Estate, Osolo way, Lagos.

Good day bro,
did you later go for their interview. I just got an invite from them. Thanks
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
@mbkite, wen did u write an online test?
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Mbkite(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
maduabuchi2014:
@mbkite, wen did u write an online test?
I am yet to write. Please do you know about the company?
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Mbkite:

I am yet to write. Please do you know about the company?

it's an innovative company in umuahia. they're into technology and science. they have a high school of technology. they're into manufacturing too. its a good company for a science graduate though I don't know their pay.
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by demmymol: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2017
I know the company located at umuahia, even went there for interview. But the pay I was offered was poor
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Mbkite(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

it's an innovative company in umuahia. they're into technology and science. they have a high school of technology. they're into manufacturing too. its a good company for a science graduate though I don't know their pay.
thanks.
will like to know their pay.
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by meandyou3: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2017
The pay #50000, the company is poor, and the claim to be OK. There boss is in USA, you might even have a Skype call online which will make u feel that the are reputable and u will be disappointed with their facilities. Even the so called training school is not functional, and the located inside old umuahia which is like a village and they also work on Saturday. So make your decision
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by demmymol: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=meandyou3 post=61722612]The pay #50000, the company is poor, and the claim to be OK. There boss is in USA, you might even have a Skype call online which will make u feel that the are reputable and u will be disappointed with their facilities. Even the so called training school is not functional, and the located inside old umuahia which is like a village and they also work on Saturday. So make your decision.
You are right
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Mbkite(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
meandyou3:
The pay #50000, the company is poor, and the claim to be OK. There boss is in USA, you might even have a Skype call online which will make u feel that the are reputable and u will be disappointed with their facilities. Even the so called training school is not functional, and the located inside old umuahia which is like a village and they also work on Saturday. So make your decision

Thanks bro. make I park well.....
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by Trumpoteux: 7:26pm On May 08, 2022

Poor pay with a mentally ill boss Dr Emeka Nwankwo is the boss you pray never to have. A narcissist and psyco
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by obi07: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
I've been invited for interview as Mechanical Technician, Pls is the pay up to 90k? I will be coming from Asaba to Abia, pls I want to know if it's worth risking? Thanks a lot 👍
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by maker1234567: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
obi07:
I've been invited for interview as Mechanical Technician, Pls is the pay up to 90k? I will be coming from Asaba to Abia, pls I want to know if it's worth risking? Thanks a lot 👍

I hv an online interview with them on Saturday.
I really doubt if dia pay is worth something
Re: Please Are They Real/gnld? (AQUADA DEVELOPMENT COPERATION) by maker1234567: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Trumpoteux:

Poor pay with a mentally ill boss Dr Emeka Nwankwo is the boss you pray never to have. A narcissist and psyco

Pls can u tell us more..i hv an interview with them

Pls Who Knows About Charlies Capitol Enterprise / Thinking On Becoming A Flight Attendant? How, Salary And Requirement. / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Leadway Assurance Company Limited

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55