Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? (1019 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Continues With Matching Of GH Orders 23/01/2017 / MMM Begins Matching of Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by ThatIgboBoy: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
What has been your experience today with the massive merging? We can feel the pulse out there about our beloved MMM from the responses you guys will give. What has been the response to your GH and PH REQUEST?

I was able to GH #15000 on monday. I was matched today for two people to pay me. One was to pay 5k while the other was to pay 10k. I didnt wanna call but after much persuasion from guys in the office i decided to holla @ them. I called the 5k person and his response was -- i am no longer interested in MMM. I called the second person and he denied he was the person whose number was in my PO to pay me.

Truth is it will take long for MMM to get people back. Nigerians dont play with their money and once there is trust lacking in a system,forget it. I pray MMM comes back to what it used to be because those who understood it and used it well,it was quite beneficial. Some of us have jobs and buisnesses we do and MMM was just like an added source of income instead of allowing our monies lie fallow in the bank while accruing next to nothing in interest. For the jobless ones,it provided spare cash for them to live their daily lives.
I have some money in there i hope to recover. But i got a 50% upgrade in take home @ the office ystday and that reduced the tension in my life. Lol.The recession is real mehn. So no be everybody wey dey do MMM dey joblesss ooo

If u can PH,please do.
Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by makelove2m(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
What has been your experience today with the massive merging? We can feel the pulse out there about our beloved MMM from the responses you guys will give. What has been the response to your GH and PH REQUEST?

I was able to GH #15000 on monday. I was matched today for two people to pay me. One was to pay 5k while the other was to pay 10k. I didnt wanna call but after much persuasion from guys in the office i decided to holla @ them. I called the 5k person and his response was -- i am no longer interested in MMM. I called the second person and he denied he was the person whose number was in my PO to pay me.

Truth is it will take long for MMM to get people back. Nigerians dont play with their money and once there is trust lacking in a system,forget it. I pray MMM comes back to what it used to be because those who understood it and used it well,it was quite beneficial. Some of us have jobs and buisnesses we do and MMM was just like an added source of income instead of allowing our monies lie fallow in the bank while accruing next to nothing in interest. For the jobless ones,it provided spare cash for them to live their daily lives.
I have some money in there i hope to recover. But i got a 50% upgrade in take home @ the office ystday and that reduced the tension in my life. Lol.The recession is real mehn. So no be everybody wey dey do MMM dey joblesss ooo

If u can PH,please do.

Wetin happen aaaaaaaah?, people has started paying and testimonies are everywhere
Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by ThatIgboBoy: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
makelove2m:

Wetin happen aaaaaaaah?, people has started paying and testimonies are everywhere

Baba i dont know oo.
I go wait till their time finish. By tuesday. Na 96 hours.
Make dem match me with better people
Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
all dis useless media na dem wan spoil mmm participant...mmm is determine to stay

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by chessguru(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by Austema(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Me and my friends are keeping vigil tonight to GH, because my school fee money is in it, I just need your prayers
Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by Austema(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
chessguru:
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.
This is the best comment ever made on Nairaland, I hear you sir

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Heavy Matching Today? by makelove2m(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Baba i dont know oo.
I go wait till their time finish. By tuesday. Na 96 hours.
Make dem match me with better people

Yes oooooh, not just with people but with better ones, not even this crtics wey ful N/L, because, they will not accept to pay

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fund My Bet 365 Account / Best Investment 2017.join Now / What Do You Know About Growcropsonline.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.