Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Ps4 Is For Sale. - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / My Ps4 Is For Sale. (2769 Views)

Ps4 Is Scarce / My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim / My Clean Almost New Ps4 Is Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
bigsecsyde:
He didn't use his personal picture but I have screen grabs of our chats if thats what you are asking.
If you can go to gtbank to ask for the location of the account holder and his next of kin or details of anybody who is under his account. You can only do that if you can get insider within gtbank.honestly if na me i go kill the guy with juju..i will finish him spiritually.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by FetchUK: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
It's shocking how brazen fraud is with BVN and sim card registration?
Only if the country gets serious with even the criminals like this with more intrusive powers to seize accounts or freeze them out of the banking system can we deal with this.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by countsparrow: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
My God!!!

Oloriburuku nii bobo yen sha, 95k and u think ur life will settle, if motor doesnt jam you, they will burn u with tyre and petrol Shikena...

People like this make honest businessmen hard to trust, you are a shame to your family... Sorry for ur loss bro

2 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
countsparrow:
My God!!!

Oloriburuku nii bobo yen sha, 95k and u think ur life will settle, if motor doesnt jam you, they will burn u with tyre and petrol Shikena...

People like this make honest businessmen hard to trust, you are a shame to your family... Sorry for ur loss bro
Amen. The guy go soon die like rat
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by bigsecsyde(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks bro, the funny thing is by now he would have exhausted the 95k at the expense of his name and integrity.
countsparrow:
My God!!!

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by countsparrow: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
bigsecsyde:
Thanks bro, the funny thing is by now he would have exhausted the 95k at the expense of his name and integrity.

Sure, u could have opened a new thread for this though, i woukd be surprised how fast he can be caught... D guy no smart and i hate people who think they are smart...
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Rahoof2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I took his contact the day he posted the advert so didn't see all the warnings you guys left. Paid 95k into his account yesterday night only to find out he blocked me on whatsapp already and his number and the purported driver he made me speak to isn't going through all day. Nice one, should have checked his advert before payment but it's one of those things. Enjoy the loot of your scam and hopefully soon you get whats coming for ya.

Hello bro, u can easily trace the guy since u have the account number which has a BVN. Walk in to the manager of any gtb bank and report a scam case, they will just bar BVN meaning the guy can't bank in Nigeria again till he clear the case.
Try report the case to efcc through the APP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Play Station 3 GAMES. / Very Neat Ps4 Pro 1tb For Sale / Ollycompugametech,we Repair Sales And Download Of Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.