Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. (655 Views)

How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Are Expired / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Lady Teaches Ladies How To Change Car Tyres Better Than Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello House,
Please i need expert advise on the possible causes of vibration during motion.
This vibration occurs when my car is on a stable road and achieves about 30km/h.
Once i accelerate and speed increases, the vibration ends and comes up again when speed reduces to 30km/h.
I have changed shock absorbers, leakages and shaft.
Your advice will be highly appreciated
Re: Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by FearFactor1: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
As I no get motor how I go do... well I go just watch and learn....
Re: Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by lipstick2(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do wheel balancing and alignment.I once had a similar experience but had to look for a good place to alignment and wheel balancing and after that I don't joke with it anytime I change shocks,tyres etc.
Goodluck.
Re: Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by colossus2: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Also check if your tyre is still good.
Re: Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
colossus2:
Also check if your tyre is still good.

Well, i thought about that so i changed the front tires to the back to be sure but the vibration continued.
Re: Advice Needed: Possible Causes Of Vibration Of Front Car Tyres. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
lipstick2:
Do wheel balancing and alignment.I once had a similar experience but had to look for a good place to alignment and wheel balancing and after that I don't joke with it anytime I change shocks,tyres etc.
Goodluck.

So i went for wheel balancing and alignment today.
The man in charge said the vibration is due to the bad engine sitting (motor mount) and recommended replacement after which wheel balancing will then be done.

(1) (Reply)

When The Village People Are Ready For You / The Luxurious Bentley EXP 12 Concept Could Be The Next Continental GT / What's The Cost Of Inflating Your Car Tyre In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.