Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) (67868 Views)

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by ogrin(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2017
itsik:
Ovoko
Bro, please what does ovoko mean?
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by SammyJac(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2017
IT IS CONSPICUOUS, WE ALL KNOW THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE.
tolulinks:
She's 5 months pregnant. I expect a baby by May. why is she so bleached? The poster above me tho. You stole my Ftc!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by JODELL: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2017
The use to show their Lagos mansion, why not show their house in the village where the traditional will take place.
Or are the living in a mud house or hat in the village?
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by chibuzorAbia: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Useless 5 Naira Igbo toto.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by RichyRodman(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2017
How come Laura is getting married before Linda!? That's going to put some pressure on her she would attend the marriage but the spotlight would be on her,social media has made her very rich and so famous,talking and gossipping about others has made her friends'fans'and enemies alike, Nigerian ladies allow their success get into their heads they become so "Big" that their high horse can't allow them see a good man!
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by aphrodisiac(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2017
silverspringle:
Nkwerre is one of the richest village in Imo state, you can take it to the bank. As in..."ndi nkwerre ji ezigbo ego". You hardly see bungalow sef everywhere is duplex and the Ikeji's are not left out. "Osi na obara"meaning, its in their blood.
That is true. I served there
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by crackhouse(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Friendzone:
Why She dey bend leg like this ) ? undecided

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by ReubenE(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
kilode100:

Lies.

Husbands abound. Na to get correct husband be the koko. Where are the correct husbands sef?
I don't even know what to say to you. You said lies, with that I expected something that will enlighten me in order to stop me from lying, but you ended by agreeing with me.

I don't know if there is any word like correct husband in the English dictionary, if there is, perhaps you should lemme know.
The only thing I know is husband, whether he is correct, good, insane, uncaring, short, ugly, tall, is subjective to me.

She agreed to marry him because in her opinion, he is correct to her.
My dear, we are on the same page. I recognise that getting a correct husband is the koko before I made the comment, and my submission that getting a husband is not easy these days.

Sorry if I sounded offensive.
Thank you
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by anytaij: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Friendzone:
hahahahahahahahaha may be leg dey pain her
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by lloydmuna2(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by refiner(f): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lmfao so tis ikeji family is from the same lga with me cc masonic
lol refiner

Waooo....were is ikwere?..IMO state? cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
It is the same way Umuna, Eziachi, Umuowa, Owere ebeiri, Amaifeke, Ihioma, etc are referred to as Orlu because many people couldn't care less to go into details.

So...she is from Nkwerre.
\

It's not the same because of heritage. We can write Nkwerre LGA but not Nkwerre town. Someone from Umuowa has his hometown as Umuowa not Orlu.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by cybriz82(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Friendzone:

na imbicile she b b4 in her formal life....no mind sum girls wey dey find bow leg n God refuse to giv dem bow leg..
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
refiner:

Waooo....were is ikwere?..IMO state? cheesy
not ikwerre but nkwerre
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
who is laura ikeji? does she add value to anybody's life?? abeg
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by refiner(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

not ikwerre but nkwerre

Mr correction fluid!... grin

Answer my question joor
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2017
refiner:

Mr correction fluid!... grin
Answer my question joor
its close to orlu and ikeduru anara and mbano
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Ak75: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
So she never marry since?? ? Abeg make we hear word jor, she is not the 1st to marry. To marry is not the point, but to stay and be married unlike Linda who is looking for a man who can f.:-V:-C her well.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

its close to orlu and ikeduru anara and mbano
Which one is Laura ??
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
She bleached undecided

Everyone wanna be light skinned..all becos of mrcork Y angry

#YOLO
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Rozaybb(f): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
it remain Linda ooooooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Which one is Laura ??
the one tat did the weirdass leg stuff
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abagworo:

It's not the same because of heritage. We can write Nkwerre LGA but not Nkwerre town. Someone from Umuowa has his hometown as Umuowa not Orlu.
/
Yes. Umuowa to those who care.
But usually the name of the town is followed by the next question: Where is that? And for some reason Orlu creeps back into the discussion. It is the same way Onitsha covers Nkpor and Obosi.

It is the same as trying to explain the difference between a Taiwanese and a Chinese. Most people will just call them Chinese and move along.
//
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
MostHated:

No, him dey prepare to attend your papa burial... O, and your mama too.

You see how the stupid invite curses upon themselves... I asked a question... You made a statement... I would take it that you are typing from an orphanage... And my religion forbids abusing the less privileged
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Itfactor: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
what are we to gain from this..?
just notify us if buhari is truly dead..!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by sirfee(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2017
RaeMystix:
Congratulations
I'm still waiting for yours.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by RaeMystix: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
I'm still waiting for yours.
Amen o. Be ready for an invite to either France ( Paris) or Italy( Florence).
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by sirfee(m): 1:56am On Jan 29, 2017
RaeMystix:

Amen o. Be ready for an invite to either France ( Paris) or Italy( Florence).
No problem,your wish is my command.I wish you best of luck.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by RaeMystix: 2:28am On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
No problem,your wish is my command.I wish you best of luck.
Thanks.!.....I pray you also accomplish your dreams. kiss

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by sirfee(m): 2:30am On Jan 29, 2017
RaeMystix:

Thanks.!.....I pray you also accomplish your dreams. kiss
Amen,thanks and have wonderful night rest.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by RaeMystix: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Amen,thanks and have wonderful night rest.
You too.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by ArcFresky(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
kilode100:

You can also trend on nairaland onye jealousy mmuo.

Try jumping into third mainland bridge and you might actually trend. Laura has paid her dues.

You are too childish and not well trained... Am sure you are still wearing pampers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Celebrity Tailor Whose Dress Costs As Much As N700,000 (PHOTO) / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.