Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

- Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (1085 Views)

Do You Want To Make Money With Youtube - Learn Youtube SEO Now / I Just Discovered My Contents Don't Appear On Google Search / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2017
(empty)
Re: by LecciGucci: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Im in
Re: by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Guru9ja(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
fineyemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Like seriously
Re: by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Carmal90(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Carmallaide@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: by oswaggiee(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
oswaggiee@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: by mawell1000: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Xx5
Re: by Jose213(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
I bet you this is 100% SCAM!!!
prove me wrong by posting those earnings right here right now.
There's NO MAGIC TRICK in making money on youtube that you want to share.
#PROVE ME WRONG RIGHT NOW!!
Re: by wizzy840: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
You can Never fool GOOGLE in Tariff ....this guy is a scammer .. pls let join hand in arresting him, , .. please
Re: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by pauljumbo: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
why not create a landing page and ask people to download it with there emails
putting email in forums expose your emails to spammer bot

THEozmic:
My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaC1bTlWUkQiHDK9aK6AGw

Hey guys, ever heard of how people are making millions of dollars annually on Youtube? Well if you've not, now you have.

Okay, let me chit-chat a little and I'll be brutally honest with you.

My name is Michael, I am a Youtuber and I also do a lot of other stuff on the web, like write codes: http://alem.com.ng/. Aside from being a Youtuber, I am also a Youtubee, I've spent a lot of cumulative hours on youtube watching various stuff that ranges from tutorials to funny videos to other kinds of videos like ones that usually go with the title of "How to make money on Youtube".

One thing I never realized until recently is that all these people that post videos on youtube saying they'll teach you how to make money on youtube are lying and they will end up only using you to more make money for themselves. The point is: no video on Youtube will ever show you how to really make money on Youtube but I will.

As a heads up: This is my sales pitch, I am not giving anything for free.

Recently I made over 300$ on Youtube without putting in much effort. I just simply did one single thing and sat back and was shocked at the results. I never knew it would work, I had my doubts but I took a chance, had nothing to be careful of.

I will show you how I did it in full details, guide you step by step until you can stand on your own. But I will not give it for free. Nairalanders always like free stuff. But this is what I'll do, I guarantee a full repayment if after a month you don't see anything changing and you don't start having views of up to a thousand. Views translate to money.

The price for this is not very expensive: N10,000

Before I end this I'll like to say that I really hated it when people offering solutions to making money online request for money, cause I always think that if they are making so much money why can't they teach for free and then when I make the money I'll simply pay them back. The truth is, no one can guarantee that you will make money online even if they walk you through. There's always the atom of "what if", and it's simply goes to show that you are greedy or don't like taking risks or you are simply not ready.

If you are interested please drop your email below. Any questions, please ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll upload some pictures showing my youtube earnings, page, a video, subscribers and views:
You'll notice that a video was uploaded 5 months ago and it has almost a million views, that number of views happened within two months. I'll tell you why if you are interested.

Re: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by pauljumbo: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
THEozmic:

I think you are right. I'll do this soon. Thanks for the idea.

you are welcome

am also a youtuber

lets connect
Facebook: www.facebook.com/paulkjumbo

Twitter: www.twitter.com/blogjumbo

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk6itE3Ifx7w5SyhuK2Cxdg?sub_confirmation=1

Whatsapp: 0540201394 or +233540201394

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: by GodsLastBorn: 4:45am On Jan 30, 2017
THEozmic:
I have nothing to hide. I am no scam and this ain't a trick. I only discovered certain "tweaks" that give you better results, and that's what I wish to share.
igwebuike25@gmail.com
Re: by Favvvy(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Favournazor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Facebook Page For Sale?? / Get Your Wordpress Services As Low As 2k / Unlimited Host For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.