Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death (751 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by miqos02(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Police have arrested a mother in the death of her 4-year-old son who was found covered with bruises inside their Brooklyn apartment.
NYPD officers responding to a 911 call found Zamair Coombs bruised and unresponsive Wednesday night. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The boy’s mother, 26-year-old Zarah Coombs, was arrested Thursday morning on charges including murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon.
The medical examiner says the boy died of multiple blunt impact injuries and has ruled his death a homicide.
Sources said Coombs told officers she was feeling overwhelmed with taking care of three young children, and said she beat Zamair with a stick after he dropped an egg.
It’s not clear if she has an attorney who could comment on the charges.
media reports that Coombs’ boyfriend, Jamari Richardson, was back at the house on Thursday to take his two children out. He allegedly came back to the couple’s basement apartment Wednesday night and found Zamair submerged in a makeshift plastic tub.
Richardson is not Zamair’s father – the boy’s biological father is incarcerated. Richardson told police they tried to perform CPR and called 911.
“The first information we got was that he slipped and he fell but when we got the actual evidence that says he was beaten, it changed the whole dynamics of the whole family,” said Michael Thomas, the boy’s uncle.

http://www.panumo.com/2017/01/26-year-old-mother-beat-4-year-son-to.html

Re: 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by 2SWT(f): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Heartlessness
Re: 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2017
They won't go on contraceptives but will take out their frustrations on the innocent children.
Re: 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by YesNo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cold world.

How a human being lost his LIFE to his mother's cruelty, because he dropped an egg.

let us assume one egg is 100 naira in Nigeria, would a mother beat her child and deliver such brutal blows repeatedly because her son lost 100 naira.?
Re: 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
No father anywhere.
Re: 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Single motherhood can be really frustrating. Then this is also one of the reasons for discouraging corporal punishment aka flogging, caning, beating. It could lead to accidental deaths, maiming and wounds. I use to say I must flog my children to discipline them but I changed my mind sometime ago. Other forms of discipline can be used, biko.

(1) (Reply)

Repentant Me? / Baby Named 'eclipse' After He Was Born During Total Solar Eclipse / Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.