Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Experience At The National Arts Theatre By Christy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At The National Arts Theatre By Christy (544 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / The National Arts Theatre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The National Arts Theatre By Christy by truellife: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
National Arts Theater

Nigeria the giant of Africa, we have other national theaters but my tour (visit) to the national art theater Iganmu Area (mainland) of Lagos was very educative, entertaining, and interesting one, because is the center for performing arts in the country. The building houses two modern cinema halls, a restaurant, bar and also have a functional auditorium that seats around 3,000 people.

During the Yuletide period, I and my Fiancee explored the national monument. I had always believed that the National theater was ruined due to the fact that people hardly talk about it, but to my greatest surprise I was proven wrong as the entire building has just been refurbished to a very good standard. It now offers more services than before with its new system of operation.

Then before the renovations, people usually don’t find it interesting to stay around till nightfall. Well this is also due to the fact that Iganmu area is a bit sketchy but contrary to my perceptions the place was really filled with friend and family who were having fun, swimming, horse riding ,group gisting, eating, drinking, taking selfy, and engaging in other things that makes them happy.

My fiancee and I paid NGN2, 000 for two tickets to listen/watch coming up comedians showing their God given talents. It was a show that cannot easily be forgotten it was really filled with fun.

Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/01/my-experience-at-national-arts-theatre.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spotted Among Syrian Refugees Protesting In Lesbos Island Europe-Video / Who Observed A Stagnant Lagos This Morning??? / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.