Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School (478 Views)

This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. / I Was Offered Admission. Jamb Caps.. / List Of All Courses offered By Nigerian universities [updated] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School by pimper24: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2017
My brother was offered a placement for a Grad study in Newzealand. I took time to watch video of the school activities not sighting a black man let alone asking if theres a Nigerian there grin I also searched another video of Newzealand, every nooks and cranies, na white people.

Please what kind of country is that?
Re: He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2017
there are Nigerians everywhere
Re: He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School by firstclassmumu: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2017
lolz
Re: He Was Offered A Place In A Newzealand School by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 29, 2017
pimper24:
My brother was offered a placement for a Grad study in Newzealand. I took time to watch video of the school activities not sighting a black man let alone asking if theres a Nigerian there grin I also searched another video of Newzealand, every nooks and cranies, na white people.

Please what kind of country is that?
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Candidates, Do Not Relax, Use This Time To Prepare Adequately / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? / Female Student Wants To Give 5k To Her Lecture Just To Get An A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.