Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (203019 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Will like to meet a cute Christian Igbo working class lady who is based in Lagos and of AA genotype between 27-35yrs.
08033321280, 08023260933(text, call or whatsapp)
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by crunchyg: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Durchess:
25 , I just need a friend .
Hey!!! I can be your friend, what do you say?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by crunchyg: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Halyma:
Just seeing this thread, its a nice one. I just need a friend my email is halimatopeyemi@yahoo.com
I can be your friend, what do you say about that?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Durchess(f): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2017
crunchyg:

Hey!!! I can be your friend, what do you say?
That would be nice

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by crunchyg: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Durchess:

That would be nice
of cool, let me have your Whatsapp digits.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Durchess(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2017
crunchyg:
of cool, let me have your Whatsapp digits.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by crunchyg: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Durchess:

That would be nice
I am still waiting for it dear
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Durchess(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2017
crunchyg:

I am still waiting for it dear
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by crunchyg: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Durchess:

I have added you dear
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by PromiseUche(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
I am 30, from Anambra, reside in Enugu, in search of a very BEAUTIFUL average bodied gal (not slim or fat o!) preferably a degree holder, Ibo Origin, age range 22 - 25 to settle down with.

BENEFITS:
Confidence and security as I already have a well secured average paying Job as an Engr
Permission to work if she dimmed it fit,
And much more...

PM me or Whatsapp (08178467422) me so we can get going, look-up ourselves on #Facebook# and ascertain if we match physically and further discuss our interest.

Don't worry abt our shy nature, I will make the lead & treat with obsolute confidentiality.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
PromiseUche:
I am 30, from Anambra, reside in Enugu, in search of a very BEAUTIFUL average or chubby bodied gal (not slim or too fat o!) preferably a degree holder, Ibo Origin, age range 22 - 25 to settle down with.

BENEFITS:
Confidence and security as I already have a well secured fair paying Job as an Engr
A gift at our wedding night to suit your worth/ appreciate U
Permission to work if she dimmed it fit,
And much more...

PM me or Whatsapp (08178467422) me so we can get going, look-up ourselves on Fzbk and ascertain if we match physically and further discuss our interest.

Don't worry abt our shy nature, I will make the lead & treat with obsolute confidentiality.

Ok gud. Welcome
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by DeavonP(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Leesah(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hi eezor pls does d lady have to be employed?? because trust me there are many ladies who are looking for guys to settle down with and they might be student like me but just because they don't have a job or are not yet graduate, they would be discouraged from saying anything.. most undergraduate ladies have a bright future and would make good wives and helpers to their man if given a chance here. this is just my opinion though. Seems I don't qualify to be here since m still an undergraduate.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by UbChapter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Just my curiosity. Has any relationship (successful or not) been established as a result of this thread? I see numbers flying around but obviously nothing to show for.

Anyways, my own is to use social media to achieve my aim which is to sell my art works (comedy videos). Best of wishes to you all!!

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Leesah:
Hi eezor pls does d lady have to be employed?? because trust me there are many ladies who are looking for guys to settle down with and they might be student like me but just because they don't have a job or are not yet graduate, they would be discouraged from saying anything.. most undergraduate ladies have a bright future and would make good wives and helpers to their man if given a chance here. this is just my opinion though. Seems I don't qualify to be here since m still an undergraduate.. Thanks

Not really. U have already said it all. U are qualified to be here. Just that u need to state categorically ur status and as a lady, u should not be a liability to Ur potential husband. All ladies knows themselves. We only want those who are sincerely committed and ready to settle down and equally add values to their husband to be. U r certainly welcome dear to declare what u want here. I see u as a potential virtuous wife with great mind and great thinking.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Leesah(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
eezor:

Not really. U have already said it all. U are qualified to be here. Just that u need to state categorically ur status and as a lady, u should not be a liability to Ur potential husband. All ladies knows themselves. We only want those who are sincerely committed and ready to settle down and equally add values to their husband to be. U r certainly welcome dear to declare what u want here. I see u as a potential virtuous wife with great mind and great thinking.
thanks.. Av replied your pm
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Leesah:

thanks.. Av replied your pm

Ok..u r welcome
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ariyebaba(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am a matured man, would like to meet serious minded ladies for serious relationship

for detailed info abt me kindly sms or whatsapp me .

Contact me via ma signature below.

Xiexie
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Ijelababy(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
08189342568 Ella
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ijelababy:
08189342568 Ella
Briefly tell us what u want. Hope u don't mind dear? All the same, welcome.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Jhamzy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Leesah:
I want to know you! If you dont mind.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by osibenaezekiel: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2017
I am Ezekiel an entrepreneur, single, 26, I am from Ogun state. I'm loving and caring. need a mature lady ready for marriage. she can be from any part of the country. should be a resident of Lagos. or ready to frequently visit. my whatsapp number is 09054756979
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Leesah(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jhamzy:
I want to know you! If you dont mind.
You can send a pm.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by paramount123(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
click on the below link for singles platform facebook page where u will meet a responsible man/lady who is ready for marriage.
/chatdatecity
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by paramount123(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Jhamzy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Leesah:

You can send a pm.
Done!
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Leesah:

You can send a pm.
Hmmmmmm. Nice one
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by stephen033(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Am kayode by name,( AA)blood group, am a business man here in lagos and akure ondo state,

Need a God fearing and working class lady for married, no time to check time.

This is my infor 08095460136, email bashop5life@yahoo.com. This is my pics .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
stephen033:
Am kayode by name,( AA)blood group, am a business man here in lagos and akure ondo state,

Need a God fearing and working class lady for married, no time to check time.

This is my infor 08095460136, email bashop5life@yahoo.com. This is my pics .
Welcome bros.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by owomano(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Name : zino
Sex:male
Phone 08113579348
Email: owomano@gmail.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am a healthy Female.LAGOS based. Am yoruba. i work.Tall.slim.dark.pretty. he can be from any tribe. Must be lagos based. Preferably a working professional. Add me.BBM DBA299BF. Looking for male 34-38. Don't know my genotype but am not
As.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.