Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Send Money To Europe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Money To Europe (370 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Money To Europe by Volkeandmimi: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hi guys,

i have a questions. What is the best send money from nigeria to europe. The bank in Lagos make me crazy. Exchange rate 556 to euro is to much. the money is away. What is the cheapest way. You have a idea?

greetings cry
Re: Send Money To Europe by atobz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Get Funds For Your Research And Project Work / Get The Cost Of Fees Subsidized By Studysupports / Please Help I Need A Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.