Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me (1595 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by jpride(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good day friends.
Please I need your sincere opinions. I want to set up a video game lounge. I don't have much idea on what and what to buy and how much even if I often go out to play games.
Please can u tell me everything i need to buy and their cost locally? I will also appreciate if someone can tell me the profitability of d business
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by LordHiffy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
jpride:
Good day friends.
Please I need your sincere opinions. I want to set up a video game lounge. I don't have much idea on what and what to buy and how much even if I often go out to play games.
Please can u tell me everything i need to buy and their cost locally? I will also appreciate if someone can tell me the profitability of d business
ELECTRICITY is ur major challenge. If that's stable in ur area, den ure half way there or else you'll be spending half your income on fuel.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by jpride(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordHiffy:

ELECTRICITY is ur major challenge. If that's stable in ur area, den ure half way there or else you'll be spending half your income on fuel.

You are right. Thanks but I think I'm prepared for that. I just need to know everything i need to buy and their cost......and maybe profit margin
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by LordHiffy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
jpride:

You are right. Thanks but I think I'm prepared for that. I just need to know everything i need to buy and their cost......and maybe profit margin
Tv sets, game consoles with pads, ceiling/standing fan or AC, shop location is best sited where there are more population of teenagers and youths eg secondary school or tertiary institution, generator, inverter or UPS, chairs. These are d major things. Any other thing is secondary and depends on how u want ur lounge to look like
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by jpride(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordHiffy:

Tv sets, game consoles with pads, ceiling/standing fan or AC, shop location is best sited where there are more population of teenagers and youths eg secondary school or tertiary institution, generator, inverter or UPS, chairs. These are d major things. Any other thing is secondary and depends on how u want ur lounge to look like

Thanks bro. Will u advice me to go for ps2 or 3? If 3, why? and how expensive is it?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by LordHiffy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
jpride:

Thanks bro. Will u advice me to go for ps2 or 3? If 3, why? and how expensive is it?
Bro Ps2 is out of season. Don't get less than a Ps3. If you're starting with a low budget then you can get two Ps2. It all depends on your budget. If you can afford the best simply go for it.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by jpride(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordHiffy:

Bro Ps2 is out of season. Don't get less than a Ps3. If you're starting with a low budget then you can get two Ps2. It all depends on your budget. If you can afford the best simply go for it.

Ok......
Pls do u have idea of how much i can get cracked PS3 presently?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
What's your location?
I help a friend set up a moderate gaming lounge last year.

Contact me let's discuss privately.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me by LordHiffy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
jpride:

Ok...... Pls do u have idea of how much i can get cracked PS3 presently?
Nope.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean PS4 Digital Edition SOLD SOLD SOLD / Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults / Abuja Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.